Skip to main content

Chapter 196 : Untitled.

It's been soooo long since I've blogged. 
Maybe cos nothing interesting happened. :\ 
My life is boring. hahaaaa.
Well, my brother came back already though. 



I've been addicted to tumblr these days.
And B1A4. lol. @@
Putting them on replay every single time I have my hands on my mp3.
lalala. :3

SOOOOO. I've started revising a little. :DDD 
Yeh, If I were a normal student studying, I would've reached like half of every subject already.
But unfortunately, I'm abnormal. 
I do rocket-style studying. HAHAHA.
Rocket-style meaning that I revise as fast a rocket can go and try to squeeze everything in to my brain without having brain cancer. 
Just kidding.
I tried studying intensively. I did, really. 
But I just can't concentrate. lol.
I think I must have a timetable of the mid-terms plastered in front of my face so that I can study properly. :\
I'm such a loser. 

I shall stop using the computer starting from now. 
I mean after publishing this post. :) 
So baaaaiiii.



Btw, Mr. Tay Kim Chye is transferring to SFI to become ketua bidang there! T_T
So sad weiiih.
I've known him since I was so smalll.
He's such a hilarious teacher.
WAEEEE~ 
Why must he leaveeeeee? :( 

Wish him all the best there though.
We'll miss you a lot Mr. Tay. 











I love
youUuUuuuu~ <3
Saranghaeee. 
B1A4 is love
Pure love. ^-^ 

Comments