Skip to main content

Chapter 202 : Lalalalalala

Yesterday was my birthday bla bla bla. 
Bla bla bla.


lol. 



I ain't gonna start on my birthday cos it ain't a pleasant one.








No just kidding. :P 
it was fine, I guess.
except for the whole 100m thing.
but no matter~
I was overreacting anyway.
I get really emotional these days. :|
Please, don't ask me why. 
I have my reasons. (lol no i don't) 




Hmm. 
I don't think I can online often lol.
Cos when I sit in front of the comp for like 2 hours and
my mom will start chasing me away. *_* 
So yeah.
I don't have time to do so many things in 2 hours. :P 
Well, actually I've been tumbling a lot so yeah. 


OK BYEEEEE. 




SO BEAST~ LOL. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 315: Year End Review 2017

I know I haven't been diligent in updating this space even though there were times that I wish I did when I had something on my mind. Year end reviews have been something I do on a yearly basis so I don't wanna leave this out for 2017! I'll just merge this together with my life updates in this post. And as usual, I'm gonna use my instagram as a guide wtf I'm that lazy. 1. I Graduated and Became an ACCA Affiliate *Please bear with the super low quality pic I regret not bringing my DSLR okay?? This is something I feel extremely lucky about. Anything could have happened to my last paper. And I was intimidated from the stories I heard about failing ACCA, sometimes more than once. I took the leap of faith and just did it, at the same time giving room to myself for maximum 1 failure attempt. I can't believe I completed it without any failures, something I owe it to my lecturers, family and friends. I know it's not the end, and I have so many more things...

Who Diz?

Hi I'm Celine. No I don't expect you to know me - hence this tab. I don't expect myself to update this tab every other year either, so you don't have to ask my age, though you can probably guess my age if you are keen to stalk my whole blog lol. Anyway, I have trouble coming up with my bio as I don't want to sound self-absorbed but haaaaaaaaa in the end this is my blog, I am supposed to sound self-absorbed. I am married with three cats and four dogs. Did I get your attention now? Alright. For real though, I am currently still a student with a non-midlife existential crisis at the moment waiting for my results to be released which will determine a life or death situation aka will I eventually graduate or not? (p.s. ACCA students, I got your back. *gang sign*) I enjoy mocking and irritating people in my free time, but I also love playing tennis. I live for the satisfaction of sarcasm, but I also do enjoy a good cup of coffee to go with it. I sometimes p...

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really....