Skip to main content

officiaaaaally back ;

well, yeah. i'm back :)
LACK OF SLEEP at Penang and Langkawi.
Slept at 12:30 and woke up at 7?
Haiz.

Sooo..

First day -- [ 9/12/09 ] :: 10:30 p.m.
Went to Malim.
Sat with Dion in the bus.
Watched movies in the journey to Penang.
Terminator Salvation?
Didn't even watch -__-
Slepttttt til the next morning, which is like.. about 7 . :D

Penang -- [ 10/12/09 ] :: 7 a.m.
Reached Penang and went to a hawker centre to eat Breakfast.
Ate egg tarts, damn sweet *___*
Later on, went to Bukit Bendera.
Sat the cable car ( don't think it's a cable car -.- ) thingy to go up to the Bukit .
SEJUKNYA~
Took a buncha pics. ( Nah I didn't take the camera. )
Then saw an indian woman selling Grasshoppers XD
The grasshoppers weren't real, it was made of.. leaves?
Don't know lar.
After an hour or so,
went to Kek Si Lok temple.
havta climbbb up sooo freakin' HIGH. T.T
So hot somemore. Ish.
lalala ~
Went to the hotel.
The hotel room not bad.
Got quite a lota space.
Heeee. Went swimming later on. X)
Didn't bring my swimming suit so I wore my MSS MELAKA T-Shirt.
Bwahahahaha.
The Tee damn huge. But swam with it anyways :/
ALMOST had a cold after swimming @@
Sweat right ? Haiz .

At night, we watched President Evil.
Zombies zombies zombies.
And guess what?
Mel and Dilys were scared of zombies coming out from the bed. =.="
So, we let the those lame people sleep together :D
Since they were soo afraid of the ZOMBIESSSSSS~ -.-
Me and Dion one bed ;
Mel, Char and Dilys another bed XD
Kesian us , didn't get to off the lights.
But slept through anyway.

Still at Penang -- [ 11/12/09 ] :: 7 a.m.
Yesssss morning call at 7.
But dragged until 7:25 :D
Had breakfast at the hotel.
Then we're off to the Jetty. * Kuala Perlis, i think. *
Shalalala ~
I didn't know that a Ferry can fit so many people.
And I didn't know that so many Malays wanted to go Langkawi -_-" * Once again, no offence *
Reached LANGKAWI after an hour.
Woots! Tee hee hee.

HOTEL BAHAGIA .
THIS HOTEL DAMN STUPID ONE!!! ==
so farkin small lar.
The toilet can see through somemore -____-
Walao. Sibeh kesian .
Terpaksa off the lights to bathe. * double sweat -.- *
Oh yeah, before that we went Island Hopping.
Well, not literally hop on the island if you're wondering XD
Sat on the speed boat to go to the two islands,
the first island i forgot what name edi.
But the second one is Dayang Bunting. ( the pregnant woman thingy )
Took lots of pics on the beach.



I LOVE THE BEACH!! <3>
Thank you darling!! You make me smile every single time :)

Bee-Yoo-Ti-Ful Langkawaaaaiii -- [ 12/12/09 ] :: 7:30 a.m.

VERY VERY VERY tired.
Mel and Dilys heard people doing opera in the middle of the night.
Yeah, me, Dion and Char slept like pigs =@=
The kicap ( Dao You ? XD ) for the day was Jimmy .
First destination.
to UNDERWATAAAH WORLD.
The penguins were so fuggin' cute!
Wakakakaka. X)
Next stop ;
Mahathir's Museum ??? Not sure weyh. :x
Then went to Mahathir's bread shop or something.
Damn lame. The price even lamer.
So expensive, but i don't see anything special about it . :O
Didn't get to sit the cable car,
wind too strong, i guess. T.T
Traaalala ~
BAHAGIA HOTEL !
But then they wanted to go buy chocolates :D
Walked till damn far.
Langkawi Parade. Teehee.
CHOCOLATE PARADISE seh.
Paiseh, it's chocolate AND wine paradise. but then the chocs were more. :/
Afterthat, went to lepak a while with Char and Dion.
Saw some really nice clothes.
But didn't get to buy T^T It was too expensive~
DID bought some souvenirs tho.
OOOOH and a cute key chain.
When I say CUTE, it's not CUTE as in the Teddy Bear kinda CUTE .
it's another type of CUTE ;D annnnnd I strongly disagree that you get what I meant.
Nehmind, I don't care.
So anyways,
we went back to the hotel to get a hot enjoying ( NOT , coz we had to off the lights -_- ) BATH!
Hmm, had to sleep early cuz the morning call for the next day was what? SIX ?? -.-
Gilaaaaa.
Mel and Dilys made some lame *oh yeah, seriously lame* prank calls.

Mel :: Elo
Me :: Hello ?
Mel :: Elo
Me :: Hello ?
Mel :: Elo
Me :: Hello ?
Mel :: Elo
Me :: Hello ?
Mel :: Elo
Me to Dion :: What the... EY come here. Don't know who is this. *laughs*
Dion :: HELLO?!
Mel :: Elo this is hotel room service. Do you need anything?
Dion :: Oh. No need. Bye bye.


After hanging up .
Me :: Who's that?
Dion :: Don't know leh. Hotel room service I guess. *In a don't know-what's-happening tone*
Me :: -.- Don't you think it's a prank call?
Dion :: OH! Walao. We still so serious somemore! XD
Me :: ...................

*Melanie and Dilys came budging in*
Dion :: EY! You made the prank call right?!
Mel :: Where got!
Dion :: Don't lie lah you!!!

Lolz. I've got nothing to say. :D


Last day of Langkawaiiii -- [ 13/12/09 ] :: 6:30 a.m.
Yeah, woke up kinda late. Hehe.
Lazy mah. What do you expect huh? :P
Mel still lying on the bed when I woke up =_____=
SHALALALA~
We went to the Jetty straight after breakfast.
Thought there weren't any people when it's early,
but we were wrong ~ * knew it all along -.- *
All the people crashing into each other to get into the Ferry .
Lame asses :/
Slept in the Ferry ~~~ Ahahaha.
Wheeeee~
Went to Alor Setar. ( a replacement for the cable car )
Muzium Padi.
The drawings all damn nice!
3D de lerh. We kinda spinned around (?) @@
In a real slow way lar. Not like a roller coaster XD
Mel had to go back coz her Aunt's fetching her. Another crazy woman gone. :(
Later on, we went to see crystals. :3
on the way back to our bus, me and Dion ate freeee sotongs with sambal.
Fuyohhhhh syok sial ! Was so hungry that time.
Mum bought a few packets. Woohoooo~!

Aww, then we had to go back to Melaka already.
So fast. Time DOES fly when you're having fun . Especially when you're with someone crazy as Dion Cheong. ;D * take that as a compliment, dude *
Took lunch at Tambun . ( I don't even know where the hell is that )
Watched stupid Mr. Bean movies at the bus .
Then it was time for dinnahhh.
Ate like 6 or 7 prawns . * don't know why that time I was so crazy about prawns *
Oh yeah we ate at Seremban, so we reached Melaka a while more later.
Haiz. So it was farewell to everyone.
T^T

It was a greaaaaat experience lah. SYOK!!
HAHAHAHA.
Hope to have another trip just like this another time.



Sayonaraaaaa everyone, i'm still thinking about the trip fyi :DDD




xoxo-
JO-KER.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact