Skip to main content

Chapter 110 : Ooh lala ;

Yesterday's trip was..surprising. 
Yeah. I shall not forget this trip, even if I have short term memory or whatsoever. XD
Wheee.
It is full with surprises , as I've said just now. = =
SURPRISES!!!! HAHAHAHAHA. 
-.- 
Spamming my blog with the word " surprises " . 

Scary surprises and normal..surprises. 


So yeah, I reached school at 6:15 @.@ 
Almost late, but not. 
Mr. GUNAAAA was later than me! AWESOME (; 
I can see that he's really into yellow. O.O 
That explains why he's in Yellow House. Keke. 
Went on the bussss, WDP something something. @@
Maybe I should skip the random parts. -.-
Slept on the bus cse I saw Liow sleeping and she made me wanna sleep too. So yes I slept.
=.=" 
Reached somewhere ( I dunno where lah ) and ate breakfast.
Saw a lot of non-uniform students staring us like what the shit. =-= 
WHATCHU LOOKIN AT HUH?!
I know I'm so pweeetttyyy that you can't stop starin' at me right? ;) 
LOL. 


After wee wang wang-ing in the bus for dunno how long,
we reached ASTROOO.
But Xin Ying said we're one hour early. 
ONE HOUR. IMAGINE THE HORRORRRRR! 
We stayed in the lobby for...yes, one hour.
FYI, we must be quiet. VERY QUIET.
So it wasn't very syok T.T

In the end, went out to take pictures. 
Look at what my hand is holding. So cute right?! XD 
IN THE ASTRO BUILDING,
WE FREAKING SAW JJ AND EAN!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. 
Oh and Phoebe. Waa their voices damn loudddd. 
Ean's English very geng *_* 
He said that Melaka has the best food on the planet! LOL. 
AND HE SAID BYE BYE IN FRONT OF ME! AHHHH.
* Imagine if I saw Joon..@.@ I might go crazy or just faint there. * 
Then all the blabbering. 
Blah blah blah.

Then we're off to UTAR! 
University Tunku Abdul Rahman.
Went inside a room.
Which was..hot.

Pzeeee! 

Afterthat, we went to the University's library. 

Seriously neat! 

We changed there. 
 Then it was SHOPPING TIME BABEHHH. WOOOO. 
To TIMES SQUARE! 

Liow and me literally ran up the escalator to the 5th floor.
Err wait, no, we waited for Pzee they all at the 2nd floor,
THEN WE RAN UP. HAHA.
We went into the shop and couldn't take our eyes off those stuff. *_*
Pzee and company were bored so they left us and went to their respective places.
Hmm :\

Laterrr, 

SOUP IN BREAD!! 

It may seem disgusting but it's not bad. :D 
And then,
went to find T-Shirts.
All for boys.
Huge size.
If it's for girls, it's definitely one of those Lala or Ah Lian types.
Like overly dressed only. -.-
LEBIH =| 

Finally found a shop which is for girls :D 
AND, not too Lala. 
Normal T-Shirts, FINALLY! 
Bought one :P 
But no sizes for Liow, so we went to find another shop. 
Wheeeeeee. 

Blah blah blah skippp here. 

We were hungryyyy,
so off to Starbucks.
Tell you the truth,
I haven't been to Starbucks before. 
Yep, first time in my 14 years of life.
Liow belanja. Woooo.

They cost a MILLION. XD 

Million bucks fly away ~~ lol. 

Sat and enjoyed the view from upstairs. 

Cute lah. Hehe.

Then went to lepak somemore.
Met Pn. Chan and Pn. Ng at groundfloor.
They were looking for Secret Recipe so we just tagged along.
They looked scared and nervous. So we asked what was wrong. 
Pn. Chan said someone got hurt. O.O 
I thought fall down or what. = =
Then we saw a buncha people gathering at the shop there. 
Walao. Lol.
It's a long story and I don't think it's nice to write it out here. 
Wanna ask just ask on MSN. 

Followed a security guard to the staff room.
Shivers ran up my spine. T.T
After we were out of the staff room,
I kept staring at people who looked suspicious.
Lol. 

After all the commotion,
we lalala-ed to the bus.
WATCHED NINJA ASSASSIN. ♥ 
WUHOOO. 
FINALLY T^T
I've been waiting for this day.
I was shouting in the bus like sha po like that. :P

Xin Ying : Who wants to watch Ninja Assasin?
Me : NINJA !!! NINJAA!!!!!! XD 
Liow ( too ) : NINJAAAA~~ 

Liow got shocked by me so she was shouting " Ninja " too. SWEAT. 
But the other girls wanted to watch PINK PANTHER ~
THANK GAWD THEY DIDN'T CHANGE.
Or else I'ma have my stinky face on through out the whole perjalanan. ;D 
Joon is so hottt with his balded head. LOL! 
Liow thought that the little kid was Joon, which is not. -__-
Rain also suddenly became so leng zai? Omg? 
SWEAT.
The movie was okay. BLOODAYYYHH. 
But the blood was kinda fake. So it wasn't really scary. 

Then wee wang wang ~ the movie ended at 9:30 PM SHARP.
Nolah, just around there. HEHEHEHE.
And that time we reached Melaka already.
HOME SWEEEEET HOME. ♥ 



P.S. : Lazy to edit anything for this post, it's gonna be PINK anyway. T.T

xoxo-
JO-KER.

突然好想你~ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact