Skip to main content

Crazy much? ;

YES, YES, YOU ARE CRAZY.
And I don't even know why you suceed into becoming a teacher?
Because, in our eyes, you're just a useless BITCH that doesn't know anything.
We know that your ( you-know-what ) subject is so hell of a GREAT,
don't need to criticize us in front of the whole CLASS.
We've got feelings, y'know?
Yeahhhh, you're picky.
You LOVE to PICK students.
And ohhhh, you said that US girls ALWAYS stands and NEVER put up our hands when we wanna answer something,
But did u forget? YOU'RE the one PICKING (: 
We have the rights to answer, but hey, too bad you're picky, okay?
UGHH. YALAH WE SUCK. ONLY YOUR BANANA STUDENTS ( some ) ARE OH-SO-AWESOME. THEY JUST ROCK YOUR WORLD, DON'T THEY?

Come to think of it, you really DO suck at being a teacher. 
I don't even know how your kids can stand you.
Hmm, maybe they're just like you. A Junior version, I guess. 
Lalalalala, like I care of what you think about me? 
Go ahead and continue your style of teaching. 
Because, I don't give a damn. 

You'll definitely regret doing all those stuff to us.
P.S. : the other ( you-know-what ) subjects teachers are WAYYY better than you. 


Next topic. 

Should I Online Or Study ? 

Yeah, I can't online straight away when I reach home...well I can la.
BUT, I'll be reaching home after dinner. ( I know, wtf . ) 
Cse I'll have to visit my lovely Grandma =) 
Then lazy me will doze off at the sofa and wake up at about..6. Or 7. 
Today..I broke the record. 
I didn't sleep at the sofa ! Instead, I went shopping with Bro and Uncle yaddah yaddah yaddah.
Lol. Went to Juscoooo TWICE! Before going to Popo's house, I went there with Mum edi. 
So, I saw..a big pink elephant. And beside the elephant~ Got LZ!! XD ( Lalalalalaaa :P ) 
Bro go hit the elephant's hand. -___- Shen Jing Bing ~~ Hahahahah.
But the elephant really very cute laaa. I wonder what's his pay? Must be high. o.O
Damn you TAN WEI QIAN! 
If that photo is at Facebook, you're seriously dead. 
DEAD I TELL YOU!! MATI!! 


Don't know why but I love updating my blog. It's like I can write everyday! XD 





xoxo-
JO-KER.





Without you, my life would be - imperfect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact