Skip to main content

Chapter 223 : Scouts AGM!

Whazzup! So the AGM for scouts was held just now after school. And yeah I was practically super nervous and scared. Why? Cos...aiya, you know lah, scared I can't get the post I aimed for, and the speech. Lol. The nervousness was quickly fading away when the girls of the cou gai gang (Ah Nee, Tung, Megan and I) discussed about how the agm was gonna be held. Ahhh, good times, good times. :P

But then without all the laughter, I got really tense in class. Heart pumped damn fast thinking about AGM. Overreacting? Nah don't think so. You wouldn't understand the feeling. LOL. Seriously fcking scared you know? So then everyone started asking where the AGM is going to be held -.- Cos they didn't state it at the notice board. Thennnnnnn everyone started to be frantic cos nobody prepared the speech except for Chah Wei. Lmao.

The Cou Gai Gang was isolated from the juniors. Hahah. Then they let us kawad -__- UNDER THE FREAKING HOT SWELTERING SUN. Dafuq right. :C Pusing here and there. Belok here and there. And yes I belok-ed wrongly. I have no sense of direction. lol. Haaaaih.

HEART. WAS. THUMPING. SO. FAST. AGAIN. Lol freaaak. My heart was facing a marathon today. Haha sorry heart. <3
Ah I feel like such an idiot trying to make this post more interesting. LOL.

Okay, so they asked us to blindfold ourselves and stand at the back of the classroom. Idiotic to the max cos we couldn't see anything. XD


Ah then they started calling out the names for the respective posts. Nee Yen damn gan jiong sia. When gonna announce Setiausaha she held my hand hahahaa. Hmmmm. So after calling out all the names, left me and CW. TOOK SO DAMN LONG TO ANNOUNCE K. Although it was so damned obvious who was gonna be TL. lol.

The wait wasn't torturing, it was the BLINDFOLD. :C

Let's just skip to the part where I will write the names of the AJK Board :3

16th Fort Scout 2012/13

Troop Leader : Cheong Chah Wei
Asst. Troop Leader 1 : Celine Tan Li Wen ( HAHA JIU SHI WO LIAO LAH! :P)
Asst. Troop Leader 2 : Poh Chin Tee
Secretary : Khoo Nee Yen
Asst. Secretary : Cheong Yong Yik
Treasurer : Lim Chia Hoe
Asst. Treasurer : Chong Wenhao
Head Quartermaster : Megan Goh Yin Yin
Asst. Quartermaster : Tung Chui Yin
                                 Ho Soo Jin
                                 Nicholas Loh Yi Khai
Quartermaster : Wee Zhen Wang
                         Lim Bing Yan
                         Peong Khay Tze
                         Tan Ji Xian
                         Leong Shing Ye
                         Cheah Hoe Heng
                         Wong Chang He
                         Selwyn Wee Zhe Ernh
                         Violet Tan Chui Shan

Freaking a lot of people hor? Haha. #likaboss


I shall add pictures on Sunday okay! :3

I gtg sleep now! Haha bye. <3



x
Celine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact