Skip to main content

Chapter 228 : Carnival 2013 - 5Sc1 Style

Soooo this has become my first 2013 blogpost HAHA Sorry for not blogging yeah, been busy since the starting of 2013. But I sacrificed my time for this post, just because it is too memorable to not post. Today I'm going to blog about the carnival which was held by my school, St David's High School. This is probably going to be the last carnival ever for our school as many people don't really support our fund-raising campaign. The carnival this year is for the school's labs' apparatus and materials. Because the new building is already up! :)

Didn't really take much pics. I also don't know why haha. Maybe too lazy or just don't feel annoying people with my stalking camera. Heh.

Our class - 5SC1 (The most awesome class in St. David, if I say so myself hahaha), decided to work on THREE things for the carnival. Yes. I repeat. THREE. Because? Because we can. Hahaha. So first of all, it's the food stall, which is like essential lah for every year. Then HAUNTED HOUSE! We had experience before (Carnival 2011) so we decided to remake history nyahaha. And thirdly, futsal tournament. I'm not really sure how it worked haha but Kumar and Dev were the ones behind it. :)

Our haunted house's name was named by yours truly, hahaha. Okay I didn't choose it. I listed out a whole bunch of haunted houses' names but that Kitchen (Nicholas Ong) kept insisting on Home Sweet Hell. So yeah, that's how it came about. :3

We had competition for the haunted house, of course, which was 5SC2's Casa Del Terrore and 4Sc2+3's Scream and Shout. I personally liked 5SC2's exterior deco, damn shiny with the aluminium, but our class one also damn cool lah okay, got bats somemore lolol.

5SC2's! 

4SC2 and 3's!



OURS!
Okay it looks a bit cacated here I think because of the queue BUT I ASSURE YOU IT IS VERY PRETTY. Everyone contributed in the decorating but the REAL contributors are the who DREW and COLOURED the posters and deco. I salute you guys man! Awesome job :D

As you can see, our queue is fantastically long hei hei hei~

Before we had our haunted house "launched" for opening, we camwhored in Home Sweet Hell! X)


















So this is our stall!

I'm sorry. I swear I fail in photography and everything lol.

I had no shift from 10am-12pm so I decided to help with the haunted house cashier duty lol. I had Sam and Yee Ling with me but the job was kinda tough. There are normal and express tickets. Normal ones are for RM3 and express for RM7. I know the express is quite expensive but we did it because we didn't want the express line to be too long. Guess it kinda failed cos everyone was so impatient that day LOL. It was hard to control the line because of the express lane. EVERYONE WANTED TO GO IN FIRST. Oh God. So we decided we had to give chances to everyone. One express, one normal, one express, one normal, and the line goes on~ There were two groups of girls who came out crying through the FRONT door lol. They weren't even halfway through please. Lolll. 

Yes, the epic line.

I was kinda happy when it was my turn to duty for one of the ghosts. Although my job was pretty insignificant. And it was pretty much the same as 2011. Haha. I had sore throat and flu on the day before Carnival so I guess I couldn't do much anyways. 

The minute I entered the haunted house I regretted immediately. LOL. It was so damn fcking hot and stuffy please. Everyone's sweat and carbon dioxide just lingered inside I swear there wasn't a hint of oxygen in there. But it was a good experience....being able to be on duty for the second shift lol. As usual lah, only the girls screamed like shit. The guys were just randomly walking and banging the tables wtf. YOU COME IN TO BE SCARED, not to destroy every bit of our hardwork. Bitch. 

Then there was this group of girls who were so very scared that they even had Aaron to lead the way HAHAHA. IT WAS SO DAMN FUNNY. Aaron was like, "不恐怖的不用怕!Aaron在这边Aaron在这边!" After a while, they got scared by a few ghosts and Aaron consoled them, "不要喊不要喊,全部都是人来的!" LOL. He told us that the girls kept clutching his hand. Awww :P Aaron the Daddy lmao. 


Hahaha. Okay lah that is all for now.
Didn't take much pictures and I got no time to upload ALL here.
So if you must, please go check my Facebook for more photos lol.




OKAY BYE.



xx
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact