Skip to main content

Chapter 280: Bali Trip

Finally dragged my lazy bum to write this post. LOL. I'd been enthusiastic about writing this post when I was in Bali but when I got back it was the total opposite. You know how it izzzz.

For the past few days since I got back from Bali I'd been out running some errands with my mama. It's a day off today so here goes.

A day before our trip I couldn't fall asleep; practically rolling in bed for an hour plus until I decided to get up and go online in hopes of getting sleepy in the process. In the end I think I only slept for half an hour or lesser before waking up at 2 freaking am. Lol.

 It was my first time on Malindo Air though! I liked how it has this In-Flight Entertainment thingy on-board.



I'm sorry this isn't my picture hahahaha. I thought I'd taken one but I didn't O_O

I could charge my phone on-board and watch movies/dramas or play games! That's pretty cool. BUT. The only thing that isn't to my liking is the snacks lol. One measly packet of oat biscuits. T_T Then again we didn't pre-order any proper meals hahahaha.

When we were out of the airport, there was a massive crowd of tour guides (or drivers) waiting outside for the tourists. Seriously, there were SO MANY. I wonder how we even spotted ours lol.

The tour guide was dressed in a traditional Balinese costume. The funny part was that he introduced himself as follows, "Hi. My name is airport." LOL. He repeated, and I almost believed because I was clueless about Balinese names and I thought they'd be quirky enough to name their children "airport" XD

Turned out he was called Ngurah, the same name as the airport - Ngurah Rai Airport. -___-

DAY 1 
Since it was lunch time when we arrived, we were brought to a shop that sells Boneless Chicken/Soft Bone Chicken. I'm not really sure of the exact name but it was DAMN GOOD.




Looking at these pictures are making me hungry. Meh. :|
It was kinda pricey though, but satisfying nonetheless.

First stop was Uluwatu Temple! I'd been here before and I remembered that the monkeys were almost everywhere to snatch people's items which they favored. This time though, there were no monkeys to be seen. I wonder why.




THIS VIEW WAS SO BREATHTAKING. Lovely waves.
 HAHAHA. This was done by Google+! I took a few pictures of this view and it made a gif for me! Interesting right.


MOMMY

This collage was done by Google+ too! LOL. 

We headed to Jimbaran Beach for our dinner! I'd been here before too HAHAHAH. 

This looks better than how it really tastes like...lolol.
It was a seafood platter, with fish, prawns, a small crab which had almost no meat at all, some squid and lala.
Overall it was so-so I guess. It wasn't really GOOD compared to lunch.

Hugeass coconut. It would have tasted better if it were cold. XD


The sunset view was beauts though!!!! Those clouds!!!! (Trust me I took a LOT of pictures to get a nice view.)



CAMWHORE TIME!




Tried to get a shot of the sun behind but failed obviously lmao. 

And since we had a not-so-satisfying meal, we stopped by at a mart (I forgot what mart. There were K-Mart, Circle K, Indo Maret etc etc HAHAHA). EVERYONE LOVES MARTS!!!!! Especially overseas marts because that's where you can find interesting food/drinks 8D

Our first aim was the instant noodles of course hehehehe
Apparently this Pop Mie sucks according to Dion and Dilys. 
So please don't buy Pop Mie. 

So cute?!?!?! I'm so easily satisfied lmao.

Instead of Dutch Lady they have Frisian Flag. 

OOH NINJA TURTLE ICE-CREAM! 

What a failure LOOOOOOL couldn't even see the face. I kri. T_T

World's Creepiest Ice-cream Award goes to the Spongebob ice-cream. 10 points for effort though wtf.

DAY 2
Woke up extremely early in the morning and had a walk with mama outside the hotel.

Our hotel!



First stop of the day was the Batik Factory. 


You could even ask them to draw on your plain white t-shirt on the spot! You have to pay of course.

Went inside to see some interesting paintings. I noticed that Bali is a very...artistic place hahahaha. 
Everywhere you see, there will always be something that is related to art. Even their buildings are beautifully crafted with lots of details.

I never thought I'd get a chance to see this machine! I first saw it in a kids' book called The Emperor's New Clothes HAHAHAHA. I loved that story by the way. Funny as hell. You can google it if you want. 

Next stop was a place which sells souvenirs. I recommend everyone not to buy your stuff here unless it's dirt cheap (which is quite impossible btw). All the stuff were freaking expensive. You could get much cheaper stuff at Krisna. 

Interesting hat-fan thingy hehehehe.

Cute doll saying Hi 8D

We adjusted ALL their hands so they look like they're saying Hi to everyone hahahahahha wtf

Camho!


Third stop was a place with lots of paintings.

I remember I used to draw people like this when I was younger, except that this drawing is much much better than mine lah LOL.

Cool abstract painting

After a whole morning of visiting, we headed to Mount Batur to witness the volcano.

But first, let's eat lunch XD 
Lunch was buffet style. 

First round hohoho. The fried rice was not bad! though everyone else said it isn't that good. Different preference perhaps? The mee goreng was okay; we had it almost everyday though -____- 

How can you say No to satay hm?

Outside toilet also can camho wahahhahaa

LOL MY FACE. 

I don't know why I was high...

Breathtaking view from Mt Batur

Panorama view!

You literally can't see much because of the mist lolz




When we arrived there, hoards of people crowded us as if we were VIPs LOL. Why, you ask? Of course to sell souvenirs to us. We were asked to not purchase anything but to be honest, the items were extremely cheap compared to the other shops O_O 

There was this old lady who kept bugging my mama to buy her keychains, which was RM10 for 25 small keychains. Quite worth the price actually! But my mama bargained till RM9 lol

SECOND ROUND OF SHOPPING IN THE MART. 
SHO CUTE

The shampoos here are cheaper (?)

Dion mentioned that this shampoo is crazy expensive in Malaysia hahah.

DAY 3


















View from my floor in the hotel


Pretty view from the bus. 

FIRST STOP
I look weird here ._____. Anyways, the luwak is damn cute right?!?!?!

We were supposed to visit the factory on the last day but since we don't have much on the schedule they decided to move it earlier.

Luwak shit. Looks like those protein bars right hahahahahahahaahahahaha 

Learning about the luwak coffee

This is pure "male" coffee. It's rarer than "female" coffee and is bitter. It was quite a torture at the first mouth but it was okay eventually. Good experience because I don't normally drink black coffee.

"Female" coffee (lol sorry direct translation). It's found in most coffee (even in Starbucks) and is a bit sour.

OMGOSH FLUFFFFFFFFFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AHHHHHHHHH
Cutest plush toys ever like omg???????????????????

MOLESTING THE SMALL GOAT AHAHAHHA 
Before getting warned by the shopkeeper wtf 

Another fluffball at the entrance AHHHH


On our way to our next destination we saw this...
Lol look at all the interesting names.
"Mom called killer", "Total Vandal", "Between life and die", "Shorten us to heaven", "Rapist Antagonist:" (this one got me lol-ing hahahahahha). 

We stopped by to buy Babi Guling (Suckling Pig)

Hello there I'm sorry you had to sacrifice yourself to satisfy our needs. ;A;


You can see how much we enjoyed it. 
And yeah I added a VSCO filter hahahahha.

You can find these everywhere.

And we're here! Ulun Danu

Prayers

Awkward



So cute!



It rained shortly after so we had to head back.

We had lunch nearby. 

pisang goreng


this one looks like a fish


My mama and I!


Next stop: Fruit market!


Last destination of the day was Tanah Lot Temple



LOL damn my fringe is looooong. I just cut it myself in the morning just now HEHE. Probs gonna cut more tomorrow wtf. 

WAVESSS. As you can see, my fat finger is at the edge spoiling the whole picture.

Dilys and I!

Dion joining in hahahahaha

MORE WAVESSSS

MOREEEEEEE!

The temple which we didn't manage to go because of high tide.


LOL MY MOM


Such a picturesque scenery


I was sooooo hungry that night so I ate a lot during dinner lol

Only managed to take a picture AFTER eating hahahaha

#guesswhatimeating wtf


Later that night we went to the nearest Starbucks to check it out HEHE



DAY 4
And the funnest day of all lolol.
BECAUSE WE WENT TO THE BEACH!


Wild Di Di appear behind XD

We went to Turtle Island! This turtle is so fab

The turtle was flapping its hands all the while when I handed him to my mom HAHAHAHAHAHAHA




Feeding the big fat turtles



Blur pic but it was the only one T_T


Went back to Tanjung Benoa to for our water sport activities!
Made a collage because there are far too many pictures hahahaha


On the flying fish! THIS WAS SO FUN HAHAHAHA. 
The dude in charge didn't even tell us what to do wtf. 
We were frantically asking him what to do and whatnot but he kept his chill and said "nanti lah" (wait) 

AND SUDDENLY WE WERE FLYING DAFUQ. 
Fun experience though. Would go again XD

The donut one was the best though. At first we were just chilling, going slow and steady. 
AND SUDDENLY WE WERE SPEEDING AND CORNERING LIKE CRAZY. 
Lol yes, all the water sport activities were surprises -____- 
The banana boat was okay I guess ._. 

Next stop: Water Blow, Nusa Dua.







Wait for it...

Beautiful isn't it?




Last stop for the day was Garuda Wisnu Kencana. I think it's a new attraction because I'd never been here before.


The majestic building

So we decided to wefie with it...
HAHA KAWAII DESUNE

My mama wanted to play too 



LOL MY MOM'S PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS.
Can't even see the beak of the Garuda. XD 

Just us being drunk

LOL why do we have so many pictures like this 

Such a majestic site!!! 

Oh nothing. Just me selfie-ing with Mr Garuda

Oh nothing. Just being at the Maze Runner set. HAHAHAHA
Totally looks like it right?!?!?!? 


Creepy face in the wall



This totally freaked me out wtf T_T

DINNER FOR THE NIGHT!!!!! 
CRISPY DUCK 

BEHOLDDDDD. It was amazeballs. AHHHH. *__*
Even the vege is damn good?!?!?!

After dinner we headed to Krisna, where all things are sold dirt cheap.
RM5 for a singlet seriously?!

Fancy wall clocks

LOL this is legit. It is seriously for...youknowwhat.

After that we went for massages!!!! It was my second time so I kinda knew what to expect. 
Hmm no pictures though heh.

Overall it was the best day out of the whole trip. So happening! LOL

DAY 5 
Nothing much happened on Day 5 because all we did was board the plane wtf.

But here's my #ootd
Might just bring along this outfit to Cambodia too cos it's comfy hahahaha

Last ever meal in Bali was airport food wtf. 
Expensive somemore lol

Forgot the price but it was around RM20+ I guess?

This was RM10+ 
I would accept the price if there was art on it though wtf 

So that's the end of my boring Bali trip post. PHEW IT'S FINALLY DONE OMG?
I took the whole day ok. 
Mainly because I procrastinated and did other stuff in between that's why so long wtf

I'll be going to my next trip to Cambodia this Sunday! Hehe.
Another longass post to come lmao.
Ok bye!



x
Celine



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact