Skip to main content

Chapter 289: I'm back

Hello! Didn't notice that I stopped posting for 2 months lol. It's okay I am back now! Didn't really have the time to blog properly but I've been blogging rather diligently on Dayre haha. Convenient maaa. Just whip out the phone, upload images straight from the phone and type out current feelings LOL.

Actually I have a lot to share but I forgot what -____- Aiya should have written a list of what I wanna say. Gonna do it in the future so that this space wouldn't be empty lolol.

I know I haven't really posted something that will some way impact your life until you fall into a deep abyss of insomniac nights EVERY. TIME. YOU. WANT. TO. FALL. ASLEEP. Not that I have that sort of magical unicorn power, but you get what I mean. Till I have that kind of power in my hands, I'mma rule the world. HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE.

So for now let's just talk about the boring updates about my life.

End of Semester
I just finished my last CAT paper - FAU (Foundations in Audit) on Monday. It was...okay? I dunno man. Because the more I think about the answers I wrote, the more absurd it sounds like. ;_____;
I don't know if my answers are acceptable in the ACCA context. Haih. Sien.

FTX (F. in Tax) was okay lah, a few traps here and there but still can manage. Then FFA (F. in Financial Acc) which I worked my arse off because of a depressing 68 marks for Mock, I scored 87. My highest throughout this semester. I feel that I could've gotten better though but it's okay.

Oh by the way, during FTX exam when I was finding for my seat number, it turned out they skipped my number WTF so I had to sit somewhere else. Then I remembered that when I paid for my exam fees online, I'd accidentally clicked that I needed Additional Support, means OKU lah lol. I didn't read ma so I assumed it was terms and conditions hahahaha. So future ACCA students, please take note ok or else you'd end up like me lol.

FTX and FAU results will be out somewhere in August. While waiting for results, yes we're allowed to proceed with ACCA first until judgement day to see if:
1. We pass, to continue F4,5,6 in ACCA or
2. We fail either one or both papers, and buang balik to CAT.
We're not allowed to take CAT papers together with ACCA papers. It's compulsory for us to finish CAT before proceeding any further.

Growing a Boil 
 This is another issue I wanna share with y'all (if you don't read my Dayre, and I'm sure you don't). Last Friday in the morning when I woke up, I could feel a lump on the area slightly above my stomach (somewhere in the middle of my body lah k). It was a boil. In case you don't know what a boil is, click here.  I didn't know it back then so I just assumed I got bitten by a bedbug because it occurred in my sleep ma. I google searched and the swollen part was nothing like bedbug bites. It wasn't itchy at all, and it wasn't painful. The next day it was so painful hahahahah. Omg. I don't know how to explain the pain but let's just say the boil grew at a very inconvenient spot where I'd definitely use my muscles no matter what I do. So whenever I move, the boil will ignite pain. -_____-

This went on till Tuesday when I got back to Malacca. My mom brought me to a clinic. Luckily it wasn't something serious. Just a random boil which popped out of nowhere lol. The doc said there's a lot of accumulated pus inside so he has to drain it out. T_T

He poked a needle into the boil and started squeezing the life out of it -___- DO YOU KNOW HOW PAINFUL THAT FELT AHHH T__T

The poking was fine, but the squeezing wtf my face was filled with agony while I was cursing in my head. It felt like it went on forever LOL but luckily it stopped. I'd have to go back on Thursday to let him check. If all goes well, the remaining pus will seep through the hole slowly and if not the doc will have to cut the thing open to drain the remaining AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TIDAKKKK. ;_____;

Ok that ends my erxin boil story hahahahah.

Finally Seeing Audrey Ooi in Real Life
Audrey Ooi aka fourfeetnine has always been one of my favourite bloggers! I admire her character and personality and of course her humour. She has a super cute family too hehe of which I follow and read their Dayre religiously everyday without fail.
This time, I finally saw her in real life! So pretty *heart eyes*

I have to thank Carmen for informing me about Keep Your Head Up! Campaign held in Sunway. And of course Sunway Uni students for organizing this haha.

YAYYYYY. I met Bobo Stephanie at Pyramid before if you read my blog! The one beside her is Audrey hehehe. I told her, "I read your Dayre everyday" wtf couldn't contain the fangirl within me hahaha. And the one at the most right is Careen Tan. All so pretty!

Moving to a New Unit
Around the end of May, I received a call from Sun-U Apartment's management. She said I was required to move out of my then-current unit to a new unit by the 9th of June.I asked her why and she said my then-current unit would be turned into a unit for only nursing students. Oh ok lol. I started to worry about how I was gonna move because I have so much stuff and moving by myself would be near impossible.

Luckily my mom and bro came up on a Saturday morning to help me move some stuff that I don't need back to Malacca. I think that was like 4/5 boxes/bags worth of stuff. HAHAHA. On the moving day itself I had Jun Yong and Shao Hao help me. Lemme see. I think there were 2 pails, 3 recycling bags, 1 box, 1 bagpack and 1 huge luggage. Hahaha. Still quite a lot actually. But we managed to move all in one round. Thanks guys!

My new unit is pretty nice; it's located at a very strategic position. This time I don't have to climb 4 flights of stairs but only one!!! And the launderette, study area, convenience store and also the management are just right below. I only need one minute to go down and do what I need to do. Yay!

I miss my old unit though. I spent one year plus there okay. I need time to get used to the new unit. :P

Sinchew Education Fund Scholarship
Yes I got it! ^_^
Thanks to my mama hehehe.

Because I look so fair here.

With the rest of the Sunway students! 
If you're wondering why there are so many of us, it's because there's Sunway College PJ, Sunway College JB, Sunway College Ipoh, and Sunway University. 

My scholarship only includes tuition fees. The rest like accomodation, resource fees I have to gaodim myself. But this is good enough. Thank you Sinchew :3 






I guess that concludes my recent updates. See you soon! 








x
Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact