Skip to main content

Chapter 226 : KOREA! + Updates

AYO WHASSUP.
Almost 3 months of not updating my blog....which is why I'm here. So my internet wasn't functioning for the last 2 weeks. Let me tell you....it was beyond horrible. I called Streamyx (for the first time aha :D) and the operator told me lots of crap. Told me to check all the blinking lights and such. To tell you the truth I don't like talking through the phone because I ALWAYS can't get what people are saying lol. Then she said she'll call us back in 24 hours blahhh. The next day a technician came to my house. And, he couldn't even find Google Chrome on my desktop (I use Rocketdock so it's located above). He told us our modem was the problem; not their line. SO, my mom and I went to PC World to check. The dude said our modem was FINE. -______- I went back to check and no it was not fine. Rawr.


After 2 days I went to my aunt's place to stay before our trip to Korea. YES. KOREA. It was like a dream come true. :D Alright I ain't gonna talk much about the trip because I lost the schedule. In short, it was amazing. Everything was cool except for the food haha. I am gonna be 100% honest here. The food for the first few days was okay. Then I started to get grossed out. Because they eat the same kind of food EVERY SINGLE DAY. Either steamboat or bbq. No changes at all. The only meal I looked forward to everyday was breakfast. LOL. It has more variety okay. T_T


You know what's the saddest part? I reached Incheon on the 2nd of December but Big Bang returned on the 1st. When I saw the tweet, my reaction : FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Anyways, the REAL sad thing which happened on the 2nd/3rd day was that I lost my phone! :(  I don't know how it happened; I remember taking it out to convert something in the bus, then I put it back in my Kipling sling bag. After we reached the 2nd hotel (We stayed in 4 hotels in total lol), I found out it was missing. Dang it. And at that time, my stomach was weird. Oh right, I vomited and had diarrhea on the first day. So darn unlucky. Then again, I was the first victim. Jia Wei and Uncle Su Lim were victims of vomiting too. I think it must be the food.


Aside from all the bad luck, we saw SNOW! I saw snow for the very first time in my life. Freaaking awesome okay! I threw snowballs (It wasn't exactly a ball...What? It's hard to make one you know.) at my cousins lol. The snow was fun AT FIRST. It still is lah. But when it gets too much, you'll eventually grow tired of it. When we were in Everland, it started snowing, not so heavily at first, then it got heavier and heavier. So almost all the rides were closed =.= We managed to only go for like 5 rides. Close enough. We got tonnes of pictures in the snow though. The Christmas atmosphere was freaking awesome!!! It was like a fairy tale hahaa. At first I wanted to go for the Pororo 3D show but my cousins thought it was childish. NOOOO PORORO IS NEVER CHILDISH. Didn't manage to see it anyway laaa, the snow was too heavy. And nobody wanted to watch it with me. T___T


All in all, I don't think I'll ever leave Malaysia. Even though sometimes it really IS DAMN FREAKING HOT, it's still the best country you can ever live in. Seriously. Now I understand why people say they're tired of snow. Lol, 4 days of seeing snow and I already wish I was back in Malaysia. Okay, maybe not the snow. Maybe the weather. Damn cold laah. Malaysia is awesome, mainly because of the food (HAHA). Korean foooood...meh. I think Malaysia's the best.



HEE.



So, I don't think I did anything productive for the past month. It's just the same old routine everyday. Watch tv, internet, plants vs zombies, eat, sleep, eat. O_O

I feel like a pig.





Maybe I am one. >:D




OH YES. I have a new phone now, but my number still remains lah. But that's not the point. The point is, now I have Whatsapp, Viber, Line, Cubie and KakaoTalk! So you can just find me there. Don't need to waste money texting already. Cos I pokai liao lah. The older I get, the more credit I use dammit. I used to save until 100+ k! Now .____. SIGH.

OKAY BYE.


I seriously miss blogging man.



x
Celine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact