Skip to main content

Chapter 269: Raya Updates!

HELLO. I forgot to update again hehehe. I wanted to post my outings individually at first but then they might be too short? And kinda annoying so I decided to accumulate them together.

Okay I actually drafted a bit of this post already sooo...

xxxxxxxx

Yesh peopo I am back in Melaka yo~!

MAKE SOME NOOOOOOOIIISEEE *raises hands like I'm in some club*

*cricket sounds* K. Fine.

Last Saturday I went out with the Bijes yay. Though initially it was only the 4 of us at first. Meh. Stupid Potty just doesn't want to take his last day of leave LOL. We'd planned the BBQ a week before so we were all pretty excited about it.

We went to iTango for our compulsory karaoke sessions first XD We were there five minutes early so we took wefies using Cw's new phone. I also want new phone T____T *sidetrack a bit. My phone is getting too laggy these days and I REALLY REALLY want to change a new phone. But my mom doesn't allow it and said it must be fully broken then only she'll buy a new one for me. :(



Hi don't judge my big mouth please hahahahaha. 

This photo is damn nice lah. Such a pity it's incomplete though!!! *Blames Potty endlessly with no shame*
(but Ch looks like a samseng here hahahahahahahahahah) 

The karaoke session had a twist because ZC went to choose some really old songs like 小蜜蜂 and 一把小雨伞 XD I laughed like crazy when ZC changed the song lyrics of 一把小雨伞 to English version. Little umbrella~~~~~ 


Ran hou leh. We went to Aeon to buy extra food for our BBQ! Then we went to Burger King to get some snacks while patiently waiting for Potty to fang gong. *Continues blaming him* 


BBQ PICTURES. 

WOOOOO~~~ This is our Ex TL you're looking at. Hahahahah. *promotes*


Ex ATL Lengzai Potty hahahahahahaha. 

And our Da Ge Mr ZC doing some ritual HAHAHAHAHA. 
Jk. He was sweeping away something.

BURN BABEH BURRRRNNNNNN. 

CW sibeh 抢镜头 hello??? 

THE FOOD WAS JUST EXCELLENT!!!!! Seafood tofu is amazing wtf!!!!!!! Then the taukey!!!! Walao ehhhh. LOLOL. And bengkak fishballs and cheese sausages wth. Forgive me please for I cannot calm down lolol. 

This picture is so cute though HAHAHAHAHAHHA. 两个大男人在那边玩see-saw XD 

Last group picture to conclude our day! (ignore ZC's fat thumb/finger)
I know, I look terrible here LOL. 

Heh. It's always nice to go out with them. I can say that they are family to me. Definitely can always be my drunken self around them (cos they are even more drunk than me duh). Can't wait for next outing lo. We're planning to go bowling yay! =D 

Next outing was with Megan and gang. Initially before raya, we'd planned to just have a girls' day out lah. But in the end so many people joined LOL so nvm lah. 

We went for 2 rounds of bowling!!! When we went for second round I saw Jazz and Albee (cutest couple ever HAHAHA)! 

I improved in bowling liao HEH. Fyi, I really suck at bowling lol most I get is 60+ but this time I managed to get 70+ not bad rightttttt for my standard ahahahaha. 

Group picture~! 


Okay there are more but Facebook refuses to load so....I'm also lazy to wait lah I need to study HAHAHAHHA. 

We parted ways and I went to have some bonding time with Tung :D 
She is someone whom I can confide in about my deepest thoughts and problems. Sure, she doesn't solve them, but she listens. Thank you. :) Heard a lot of stories from her too hehehehe. 


Moving on~ 
Dion had asked me for a favor to be her model for her recent assignment. I'd politely rejected her multiple times because I haven't done anything like this before. She'd insisted so -.- 

It didn't work out THAT well actually... one of my wedges' sole came off and I had to take barefoot -.- 

And yeah...isn't something I would want to do again lol. It just isn't my thing. Don't have face don't have height don't know how to pose how to be model @_@ 

I shall skip this dark side of my holidays...

...to a happier side. Lol.


With my baes. Ain invited Ming Sun and I to her open house heheeee. Been a long time since we've gathered as three! I think it was around 4 years ago since we'd met? Form 2 Science tuition lololol. 
Really nice catching up with you guys and listening to your stories, especially Sun Sun. *wiggles eyebrows* 

*sidetrack: I really love how iPhones take nice and clear pictures even the front camera. *breaks down* But people say that it's the ONLY feature that's awesome? I don't know. Different people different preferences I guess. 

Mom actually asked me what phone I want. Honestly speaking, I don't know. SO many different recommendations and the phones I like are above RM2K so...obviously cannot lah. 

My current phone is really dying liao. Keeps lagging and lots of minor problems(which eventually became MAJOR problems. Meh.) But then I hope it'd last till at least end of November? Hahahaha. At least lah last for 2 years lol. 

Ok lah. PT1 is starting next week and I haven't got my shit together. FMA and FAB = The death of me. Sigh. I go first okay. I hope I remember to update next time lolol. 

K BYE. 

And wish me luck. 







x
Celine 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact