Skip to main content

Chapter 270: (Sort of) Productive Weekend

Hello hello~! Just finished my Progress Test 1 haih. My marks were average this time! 86 for both FA2 and FMA. 76 for FAB. There was a slight problem though during FAB, though I prefer not to mention it here. It made me...depressed for a while. And it's not because of the marks. Some other reason lah I say out here some people will murder me hahahaha.

Ok uhm so. I didn't go back to my aunt's house this weekend (again) because we were gonna have a partial Bij reunion in Midvalley! YAYYYY. Shu Yie, JJ and Jun Yong accompanied me there cos I was scared to ride the bus alone LOL. Legs were so tired omg cos we walked a lot. But it was a nice meetup. We went to Kungfu Paradise to makan. Food there was okay I guess. My dish, Tom Yam Fried Rice was great, except that the rice was awfully spicy. Really. I couldn't taste the tom yam at all srsly lol it was just spicy, spicy and spicy. -_-



Courtesy of JJ's phone HAHAHAH.

This wefie looks like Potty is acting cute hahahaha but actually he was just about to smile when I clicked LOL.

TAKE TWO!

YAY wefieee. Everyone looks good here. 

Jun Yong: "Why ah everytime you're the only girl here?
Chah Wei: "Because she's actually a guy."
-__________- 
LIDDAT LAH. 
Walao say real one I also dunno why I'm always the only girl -___- 
NOT PURPOSELY ONE KAY. 
This Shirleen lah every week balik balik balik leave me alone :( 
Amanda also balik so how. :( 

Anyways, went back to Sunway and napped for a whole 2 hours hahahah. Syok sangat. Then slack slack slack. Finally decided to start on homework. After much procrastination, I finally finished BEC homework lololol. 

On Sunday, we went for lunch at ABC. The aunty selling dry curry mee was SOOOO nice. That day we went to eat lunch there and she gave us each a free bowl of curry (with tau pok and tau ki in it!). So generous lah! And I didn't order anything from her also! She gave me the biggest bowl. Hahaha.


WOOHOO. People who give away free tau ki are the best people! HAHAHAHA. 

Gonna go there and eat more often from now on I guess! Hehe. 

Then we brought Liow around campus! We went up to the fifth floor to see their classrooms (She's studying Culinary Arts) and I died. Their floor is so classy! The lights fixed there made the whole floor look like a hotel or something omg. SHO NAISE I DAI. Then there's this Training Restaurant or something. Like fine dining like that. ;AAA; LOL. I didn't take pictures (And I wonder why I didn't) so I might exaggerate a little. But really, compared to other courses' classrooms, theirs damn nice eh. 

Then after that we went to Pyramid (God knows how many times I've walked there this week lol) to get some stuff. Legs were sore in a while??? Wtf?? LOL. Legs, can you not? Why are you so weak -___- 

Came back home and did MA2 homework. Luckily I got the hang of OPP. Quite easy if you know the right technique! I might start my revision already starting from tomorrow. The library shall be my second home. Though I don't know if it'll last long. Hopefully long lah. I really want my scholarship lol. 



Okay. Till next week~! TOODLES.



x
Celine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact