Skip to main content

Chapter 274: Busy

HELLO. 本小姐 is back in Melaka again HAHAHA. I think my homesickness is quite bad. One month is my limit lololol.

Anyways, I've been quite busy these days, always reaching my unit at 9pm earliest, 1am the latest. Busy with what? Actually I shouldn't be complaining because my course doesn't require me to complete unlimited assignments and I sure as hell do not have quizzes every week. So I should be grateful...BUT that doesn't mean I can't be busy right???? Just less busy than most of you. Okay, less busy by a lot. -___-

I've been busy with the Moral Ed assignment. The video is getting on my nerves. I initially didn't want to film but most of the other groups did it so just try lo. Filming is sure as tough as hell -_- It ain't no walk in the park okay. The editing is no less easier (currently in the midst of doing so), but I'd choose editing over filming any day. Well, let's just hope the video can add more marks to our final result lol *crosses fingers*

And then there are Mock Exams in 2 weeks' time. *cries in the corner* It's gonna determine whether or not we'll get to sit for Finals. I think I can do it but then I'll have to work really hard for it especially for the ones I got 7X marks for...which are 3 papers. /ugly sobbing LOL.

Thoughts for the week - 

I think it's pretty sad that all of us are so busy that we can't possibly meet each other so often anymore. Sometimes one fella is busy, and the other is free, and vice versa. Disappointing to know that we'll probably not even acknowledge each other anymore in the future. ;___;

It takes all parties to sincerely want to meet up to actually get to meet each other. Yes. It's a sad but true fact. Sometimes the other party just really doesn't give a shit about you so no point trying to bother him/her. And there are also times that you REALLY want to meet up with that person but you just can't so you  end up rejecting multiple times and in the end he/she gives up on you and your friendship and....T_____T

It's really hard to maintain relationships if both parties don't try. So if your friend doesn't chat you up, INITIATE the conversation if you really wanna keep your friendship going. It's really all just about a simple "Hello" and "How are you doing?". But most of the time we have this thought in our mind that the other party should initiate because you're just THAT badass. Lol I'm kidding.

Then there are times when the person who always initiates the conversation with you stops making the first move...THAT's when you start to notice the things people do for you. So NEVER ever take people for granted, especially those who care for you from the bottom of their hearts. Reply them nicely and not brush them off even when you're busy.

No one is ever too busy for you. If they really have the heart to talk to you, they will. There's nothing wrong about taking a short amount of time to just talk. Even if it's just a half hour. It's better than nothing. Don't ever blame the other party for being busy because at least he/she took the time to acknowledge you. Sometimes you just gotta be in that person's shoes for a moment and think.

Lastly I just wanna let y'all know that if  I could, I'd spend some time with each and everyone of you who play important roles in my life. Timing is a bitch that's for sure. It's okay though, you can't have bad timing all the time right?

Goal from today onward: Try to keep in touch with the people in my life and have better time management (and less sleeping hours. lol jk I need my sleep.)

I can't risk losing people I hold dearly to my heart.





x
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact