Skip to main content

Chapter 275: *interesting title*

Let's just start this post off by saying I got really sucky results for Mock. :(

The worst surprise was getting 59 for FAB -___- Like I totally did not expect that kinda shit marks lol. I wanted a 70, expected a 6X and had gotten a 5X -____- Maybe part of the reason was I got over confident and prolly didn't study as much as I did for PT2. Okay. Lesson learnt. I mustn't just read through the book. I MUST FEEL THE MEANING BENEATH IT AND UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS WHAT IT IS. Jia you for finals ba. *heavy sigh*

I have to bid adieu to the good grades I used to get :((((((

Honestly don't know what will happen to my finals if I don't start working on it now lolol.

Oh right. Our moral ed presentation went amazingly well, what with Shu Yie's fantastic presentation skills (though it was quite long tbh I got bored in the end) and also our video. HEHE. I can't say that our video is perfect - cos it's not at all, but it was the best we could come up with so I'm very very proud of my team.

LOL THE AWKWARD POTATO IN THE MIDDLE.

Okay fine I look awkward too. Meh. 
If you're interested, I've attached the video below so you can watch. Don't expect too much though.


OH AND DID I MENTION THAT I MET BOBO STEPHANIE AT PYRAMID LAST WEEK?????? LIKE OMGGGGG. 

I saw her walking pass with her husband but I didn't dare to ask for a picture. So we (Me, Shirleen and Jun Yong) followed (not stalking okay please.) them from behind AHAHAHAHHA. Eventually Shirleen pushed me and I gathered my courage to ask for a picture. So so sorry for being so sudden!!! I'm not used to meeting bloggers or youtubers here ;A;

AH SHE'S SO PRETTY!!!!! And friendly too! 

Hm what else exciting happened in my life ah?????? LOLOL. 

Oh ya. Sunway Medical Centre's pipe burst and leaked so the whole of Sunway had no water for 2 whole days -_____- Luckily I bathed at my aunt's house before going back to my unit on Sunday. I was hoping that there would be water in the morning but no. ZZZZ. Worse thing was I had a BEC Speaking pratice at 10:45am and FMA Mock at 5:30pm T_T 

I picked up my toothbrush, toothpaste and facial cleanser and stormed to the college's toilet to wash up AHAHA. #achievementunlocked

No one was really judging but who knows what was going through their minds????

Anyway, that wasn't the worst thing that happened. When it was time for FMA, we hastily turned signed into our accounts to get ready for exams. Here comes the climax. Some of the computers couldn't even LOAD the page. And some of us (Okay actually the REST of us) had problems loading the questions. I had to wait for at least a good 10 seconds to load ONE question. 10 seconds sound like nothing but hey, it's something in an exam okay. In the end they asked us to restart all our computers to avoid wasting anymore time. Thank the Gods that everything went back to normal after doing so. 

Lol but then the questions weren't as easy as we thought it'd be. -__- I was so confident about the Capital Appraisal chapter but the questions that came out were....T___T Heh....

I am going to Fright Night organised by Sunway Lagoon on 1st of Nov! Yay finally got something interesting to blog about LOOOOOL. If I remember to blog la* 

Moral Ed finals next Monday and BEC Speaking this friday. Faster finish all these useless subs then can concentrate on the real finals already. :P 



x
Celine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact