Skip to main content

Chapter 296: Trip to the North Pt 2

Note: Most of the pics appear grainy because I'd accidentally set the ISO to be too high without realizing it. T_T 
Day 2 of Penang: 
First stop: 
Lum Fong Cafe 

 
The uncle was super friendly! 

Then we had a stroll around Georgetown to search for some street art.


 

First stop of the day:
Camera Museum 
The "special" entrance fee they offered was RM10 for student price.
We rejected and they seemed desperate for customers because they asked us why.
We said 3 of us had already visited before, so they offered to charge only 3 of us.
Which also means half price. So why not? HAHA

 

 
Candid mou?

 
DAT NIKON DOU

 
Luckily this time the camera managed to focus on 3 people hahaha.
And Kevin was just passing by btw. LOL.

 
Kevin at the back though.

 

 
Instagrammable wall. HAHAHA

 

 
Kevin decided to be a tree

 

 
My hair looks pretty good here

 
OOTD yes? 
T-shirt dress - from a shop in MP (I forgot the name lol)
Shoes - Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 
Camera - Canon EOS 600D 
 #macamyes
Sorry I just had to. XD XD

 
LMAO and he just had to 

 
HELLO XIAO DIDI JIE JIE LAI SAYANG NI

 
Because I kewl liddat.

 
So thankful for my friends being decent photographers throughout the whole trip hahahaha.
Shades from KS 

 

 
It looks like we were having tummy aches but no we were waiting for them to set up the selfie stick.

 
The little shop behind KS plays GOOD JAY CHOU MUSIC!! I love. 

 
SY acting cool and shit.

 
I look sibeh 淑女 here please. Looks can be deceiving. 

 
JY is not amused. 

 
Buying drinks because it was too damn hot.

 
Yay to candid shots 

 
JY can be cool, too. This is really a candid btw.

 
This is what he really wanted to pose. Hello JY go back to being candid please. XD

 
 One of my favourite pictures from the trip! 
Nike advertisement from me and KS lololol

 
OK KEN OK

 

 
Another two favourites! Because it looks super professional and candid too.
Props to Kevin. I shall assign him to be my professional photographer. HAHA

Next stop: 
Kek Lok Si Temple 
I'm sure a lot of people are familiar with this.

 

 
I've been here before when I was 12. Still beautiful as always. 

 

 
Writing our wishes

 

 

 
I'm so sorry Kevin

 

 

 

 

 

 
Ever ready

 



 
Sampat XD

 
This is my satisfied face showing SY how good of a photographer I am

 
NIKE Advertisement again

 
Hiao

 

 

 
Apa ni emo emo

 
Another favourite picture BECAUSE I LOOK GOOD HERE HAHAHA

 
Aiyo KS ahhhhh

 

 

 

 

After that we headed back down to have some lunch before sending Ken to the jetty.

 

 
Bowl of yumzzzz. 


 
Tong shuiiiiii

After sending Ken, we went back up again. This time, to Penang Hill.
 
 The empty cable car


 
The cable car was damn fast lo hahaha

 

 
Anybody else loves tunnels?

 
We're here!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Love Lock
 

 

 
It was getting dark so we headed back to the cable car station...
...to find that there was a super long queue.

So we just sat down and chill for a bit. 
 

 
 
 
 And that sums up day 2 of Penang! 

Day 3 and technically the last day of our trip.

We had a date with KS' aunt at Perai so we went all the way to Jetty to take a trip on the ferry.

 

 

 
Clearly Kevin was tired of our shit

 

 

 
Celine is not amused

 
KS is happy

  
With her pretty aunt! 

 After that, we went to St Ann's Church.

 

 
Act cute!

 

 
You think you cute? XD

  
Muka tak puas Kevin version.


Look at the fluffy clouds!!! 

 
So nice!!

 
The view on top

 

 

 
Fabulous Kevin

 

 

 

 

 

 Oh super nice closeup of my shoes huehuehue.


After that we headed to Taiping to have our lunch then back to KK.
Next day, dabao everything back home.
Then I continued my journey back to Kampar with my family! HAHAHA.
Damn onz this holiday.
That will be in the next post! 
Thanks for reading hehehe.
I am super super grateful and thankful to my friends for making this trip so memorable and being so cooperative all the time.
And surprisingly, lesser arguments than I expected! LOL
Thank you and thank you again for being my 24/7 photographers huehuehue.
More trips in the future hopefully! 


x
Celine
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact