Skip to main content
Chapter 128 : Back from PUUURRRRRRRRRR. lis. ;



It wasn't what I expected, but Perlis was really, really BORING.
THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE MCDONALD'S. What the heck?
Lol it's true. AND their biggest so-called shopping centre is THE STORE?!
My god. Their life must be real sad. SO DAMN SAD YOU KNOW!
I don't know how the heck they get their tennis shoes and all.
But heck, they play good tennis. ;(

Other than the very-ulu-Perlis problem, it was fine.
The hotel we stayed in - Federal Hotel - was quite okay.
My roommates were May Gin and Xing Xuan.
Reached Perlis at around 9 or 10. 12 hours of a butt-aching bus ride.
Was in the bus sms-ing the May sisters till my battery died. ;( 
( if you're wondering why I sms-ed them, well, they didn't join us in the crazy bus ride, they took the airplane instead. Oh and speaking of Airplanes, I am SO TOTALLY OBSESSED with Airplanes..God it's like so damn nice...*oops sorry out of topic, I'll get to that later.* )
100+ smses in just one day. (:

Supposedly, we had to continue training on Sunday but then it rained.
So the bus driver ( and no, he's not exactly crazy ) drove us to somewhere very kampung-ish,
and May Gin thought that he was kidnapping us and importing us to Thailand. LOL.
Apparently, he was driving us to PADANG BESAR.
The name sounds so BESAR-ish right? It's not. Well, maybe...aiya it was Okay lah. :D
We didn't buy anything there.

Monday.
Afternoooooooon. We had to play with PERAK.
They sacrificed their First Singles, whom May Gin played with.
Her name was Nicole, I think. A big-sized girl ( no offense kayyy ) :)
Their doubles were quite strong.
We lost..as expected since they were strong.
You know what? We won the first game! AND WE LOST THE REST OF'EM.
How suckish is that?! ;(((
2-6, 1-6. Such a sad score. Disappointed with myself sial. May Lyn did awesome defense.
May Gin, of course, won the game. 6-2, 6-3.
Jia Lin was our decider! HER GAME WAS SO INTENSED.
I only remembered the last score. ;P WHICH WAS 6-7. :(
Nevermind Jia Lin, you tried your very best already! :D

Okay, I shall cut short about the schedule.
We LOST all the matches. Yes, that is how we roll. ;P
Perlis! The Tuan Rumah. They were unexpectedly...good.
I mean like..really good. GOOD GOOD. -.-
They got Champion anyways. Bahhh.
We ( May Lyn and I ) lost to them 3-6, 3-6 though. HAHA.
Such an honourrr. But I have to say this :
They sacrificed their doubles and their singles were OH-SO-POWERFUL.

*Skip this part if you don't wanna see the vulgar side of me. :)
Penang. They. are. unciviliced. people. OR SHOULD I SAY EFFING BETCHES? -.-
I bet you don't know how to walk properly. FYI, you freakin' walk like a DUCK.
Your serve? Oh you look like a DUCK serving. A falling off duck.
Your teammates? You have GOT TO watch their dirty mouths.
Who the hell is the fucking bitch now? WHO IS THE POLLUTED EFFING BITCH?!
Oh c'mon. May Gin WON your SO-CALLED SEXY BABY. Wtf. -_-
I don't like calling people names but you are ONE CHILDISH FREAK ASS.


Phew.


Alrights. Yes, we lost to them. But oh, at least we're civilized alright.
Hmm. :\

Anyways, the U-15 Boys and U-18 Girls got into the Quarters.
U-18 Girls' opponent was Perak, again.

Their supporters were so noisy.
The cheering was fine lah, but they talked so freaking loud even when the game was on.
May Vin couldn't stand them.
After the game, she told one of the opponents :
" Can you ask your supporters to SHUT THE FUCK UP? "
Haha, I bet she asked reaaaaallllyyy nice, since she was a nice girl. :D
The coolest thang I've ever heard.
That's muh girlllllll. ;D

Aww, the U-15 Boys lost too.
So sad. :(

OH I FORGOT TO SAY,
AUJI SUFI is the cutest lil' thang ever!
Me, May Vin, May Gin and Jia Lin are OBSESSED over him.
He's SO CUTE.
Once, we were going up the elevator, and we saw him sitting at the sofa down at the lobby.
SHO CUTE! XD
And so..we went down again JUST to see him. HAHA.
We were all laughing our asses off and the U-12 Boys didn't seem to be happy about it. ;P
I pressed our floor but May Gin's itchy hand kept pressing the " Open " button! LOL.
SOOOO, we were like crazed pedophiles pressing the elevator, not wanting to go up to our floor.
But then again, it was so fun. Stalking Auji and all. ;P
Auji Sufi, I'm in love with you. hahahaha. kidding btwww. I am SO NOT a pedophile.


Most of our time was spent in the hotel room.
Well, in our case, ROTTING in the hotel room watching movies like My Sassy Girl and The Mist. Wtf?
My Sassy Girl is sweeeeeet. <3 <3 HEARTS.
The Mist is scary. And a BUNCH of other movies.
We missed Legally Blondes! It looked great. But we had to go for our game that time.
So wasted! ;(


Ahhh. There are actually more to our trip to the "very-interesting" Perlis.
No pics! Sorry. I'm not at home now. Probably would update my blog the next time I have my hands on the camera! Okay? Promise. Cross my heart. ♥
Andandand,
I am now in love with Airplanes.
and My First Kiss. :D




That's all for now. Adioss.



P.S. : I love you.  ♥ 
P.P.S.: Good Luck to ALL the Sukma Tennis players. You guys rock to the max yowh!




-Can't insert Panda pic because it's a one of a kind Panda pic which I can't search in the internet. ♥ -

celine. xox.





I wonder if I ever cross your mind.
For me it happens all the time.
-If you're ever wondering, I miss you a lot during the Tennis tournament. Shhh. (:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact