Skip to main content
Chapter 146 : Sucky day(s) ; 


this post has too many vulgar words in it,
although I've already reduced it quite a lot. ~.~
if you don't feel like reading this long and full of vulgarities post, you may leave now.
I won't blame you.
My blog will. 


Worst days of my already-suckish life. 
You know why? 
Because apparently now that I've finished my monthly exams,
I know that my...

CANON EOS 1000D

...is getting further and further (and further) away from me. :( 


or maybe 550D? 
:)

YOU CAN'T SEE THE DIFFERENCE BECAUSE YOU'RE RETARDED. 
Just kidding.

Bahhhh no matter which SLR I'm planning to buy,
I STILL CAN'T HAVE IT. WTF.

My dreams had been shattered once I got the maths and KH paper. lol. 
How sad. 
The reason why I actually studied is because of this darling. :D 
Having a Digital SLR is my goal of life by the moment.
I HAVE TO GET ONE.
I JUST HAVE TO. 
Sorry for blabbering. 

I seriously almost floated up to the sky when I knew my Geography result.
But then, people got almost the same marks as me.
I have no reason at all to be happy.
Nonetheless, I still thank my mom for teaching me. =)

English? =|
Disappointed in myself. Hahhh. 
Sorry CELINE. ( -.- )

The others K.O. of course.
I just don't have the OOOOHM to have better results than any other living human being in my class.
Believe me, the people in my class are superhumans. 
Super. =D 
Not insulting! Praising. 


Yeah today I went to the library as usual and studied! 
No, I went there to borrow Birsingr back homeee. Wheeee finally.
I WAITED FOR LIKE SO DAMN FUCKIN LONG FOR THE BOOK TO BE BORROWED. 
Librarians, sorry to say, 
but, do you guys even have eyes? lol. no offence though.
Siapa makan cili, dia yang rasa pedas. 

Well at least Pon Kok Keong noticed my presence. ==
Convo ( not translated ) :
Me
PKK

" 哇考试还没有完就要借书了? "
"是啦。"
“几时借都可以的嘛~”
“哎呀不可以tahan了。考试后可以看~”
"哇不可以tahan! 原来老师的儿子( wtf he thinks I'm a guy. ) 喜欢看故事书的~ " 


And yes, Kok Keong, I'm a guy (?) 
Lol.
Talkin` about freshman, 
you know that one freshman prefect? 
who pulls you when you don't have a tie? 
yeah that's the one. 
On the first day of school, also first day of monthly exams,
of course lah there wasn't assembly. -.- 
She pulled me like she was pulling a cow and asked so damn rudely,
"Where's your tie?!"
I SO wanted to answer her " THERE IT IS. You fuckin took it. You didn't know? " 
=.=
My dear freshman, I advise you to act properly before your sophomore senior,
because you may do that to me, but if you do that to the other seniors, 
you might not make it out alive.  
This year's freshman are really, really annoying and rude. 
Okay, SOME. 
Imagine lah we seniors have to face those childish immature kiddies for another 3 more years.
1 year is enough.


Oh, and I think my Seni is going to get really low marks this time.
Maybe not as low as maths or KH, but yeah. 
MAYBE, just maybe, there might be a miracle.
Which is, highly appreciated if someone was to grant me a wish. 
I would want infinite miracles happen to me when I'm in trouble.
But I know, that would be impossible. 
Mission impossible indeed.
I guess I can't get my first ever SLR with this kind of shit result.
I try to study hard but all I get is just some kind of disappointment I didn't want.
English? PSHHH like that's gonna help me for my future result. 
AS IF I'm going to get a scholarship through English.
I have to excel in my other subjects too you know. 
You know what? I don't even know who I'm talking to. -.-

If you're wondering...
which I doubt you're not,
My facebook status is referring to a bunch of idiots who do not know the meaning of privacy among students.
They just can't keep their mouth shut, can they?
If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's better you don't.
lol.
and don't ask. 
I have my own fuckin privacy.
Thank you.

Lastly, I notice that a huge amount of students, including me, 
are largely disappointed by the result - or coming result - they get.
Well, all I can say is,
SHUT THE FUCK UP I BECAUSE I AM NO BETTER THAN YOU GUYS.
Don't give up and keep on trying. At least you know there's someone worse than you. 
And that person is me. 
Examinations are like earning money.
When you get more money, you get real happy right?
But when you don't, you get real emo and sad. 
Think of it like this : 
THINK OF THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE POORER THAN YOU.
THINK OF THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAS WORSE RESULTS THAN YOU.
THEY SUFFER MORE.   
However, all of us must strive to get better results and improve. 
Don't take this as your goal, because it sounds wrong. -_-
I sound wrong. lol whatever. 



yeah that's about all. ciao people. 
for the next post I might let you guys know my results. 
not that I wanna show off or something.
oh, right, I have absolutely nothing to show off about. 










xoxo-
celine. ♥ reality sucks. 
I wanna get back to my dreams. zzz.



Life sucks. Reality sucks more.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact