Skip to main content
Chapter 148 : Lalala Duty Lalala. ; 

IT RAINED! 
THUNDER, LIGHTNING!! MUAHAHAAHAHAA.
Right.


I reached Bukit Beruang late because my Mom and brother wanted to eat Yong Tau Fooooo.
No, I ain't blamin` them, just sayin`. :) 

Reached there and saw Gim Hwang at the roadside being a traffic police.
Ran to the hall and wrote my name. Saw many Munshi and Mutahir's scouts. 
First task : Carried tables/sofas/whatever shit there was to be carried. 
Sorry but I don't have stamina. Hahaha. 
Hands were wobbly after carrying the tables and sofas. 
Then it started raining. 

......
Neeyen and I were bored so we wandered around their school doing nothing.
Yeah, nothing. Absolutely nothing. 
Luckily, we went down to the roadside and helped the other traffic polices. :D
The air was more refreshing than inside the hall~ 
So we decided to stay there and be kepos. XD 
Wheeeeee. The RELA people are freakin` funnehhhh. 
Stood there for who-knows-how-long and told people the same thing all over again:
满了满了~~这边不可以park车~~
Got one guy ahh, sibeh guailan lo. -.-
" 让开!"
You think your son very big ah! Elehhh~~
Pui lah. -.- 

Movin` on! 
 We went up the hill and...
prevented cars from parking at that particular parking spot. 
Was very BORED. 


So lovinggg. Haha.


Let me introduce one of the RELA people to you :
Chua Seak Sin


Also known as : Police Chua. 
HAHA. Awesome dude.
Guess how old is he? He's very young but he already has his own name card. :) 
So cool right. 


Haha continuing with what I wrote just now:
So Police arranged our shifts for us to rest and eat.
Only 15 minutes. :D But that was enough. 
I wasn't that hungry so I didn't eat. Bought a cup of Soya though.
Neeyen used up her coupons by buying sushi. Lol.
So I had to give her some of my coupons. ( Luckily it's free. )

After that, we went back to the place where we were on duty. 
Bored as usual. 
Until this happened : 


<-- 1, 2, 3, CHING!! Haha :D 

If you're wonderin` what they were doin`, they were arah-ing the cars to go that way. :) 
Very creative indeed. 
Wyz quotes :
"人家开心,我们也开心,酱子每个人都很开心,是不是?"
True that. :)


And then everybody started joining in...
o.O


Laughing like wth. XD


Kiddies. :D 
Hahaaa.



And then there was a jam. O.O
and then Mr. Lye asked us to stop our duty and help him clean up and arrange the tables back to their places. :3 
I hate that. Lol. 
I'd rather stand under the hot sun arah-ing cars than pick up those filthy rubbish. 
Teehee. I'm not that hygienic though. :P 
Hmm, I was pretty lazy after that. 
YES, I was. :( 
Sorry but my energy was all drained out and I was about to die. 
Nolahhh. If want die then hen zao jiu die liao lo! XD

Laterrr, Mr. Lye gave out the certificates to the 3 schools, including St. David of course.
But...apparently one of the school's scouts went back (already). 
Hahahaha. -.- not funny. 
Lol.
Oh yeah, and Mr. Lye wanted to give the cert to Yeu Jian too~

Mr. Lye : 那个没有穿衣服的我也是给啦~ 
Everyone : ????
Mr. Lye: Eh? 不是不是,是那个没有穿 Full U 的! 

Hahaha. Mr. Lye so cute lah. XD XD 


And then~ 
Home Sweet Home. ♥
There is no place like home. 
Fyi, my back still hurts.
My neck is burning. 
I can't extend my arms. 
Lala.
Whatever. 
Oh, and I hate that bitch.



xoxo-
celine. ♥ 16th Fort.
I am content with happiness. XD 
Begone, emo days. 


Don't ever come back again. I beg you. 
Just eff off. Haha. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact