Skip to main content

Chapter 166 : A Day To Truly Reminisce.

Not.

I should've stayed at home and do practically nothing. (:
But I had to pass my Mag work up, which I have to modify a whole lot more than I'd thought. @@ 
Today was the last day of school and also Mr. Lim's retirement. 
I forgot to bring my tie so I had to ask from Mom if she had an extra one. 
And, thank God, she had an extra one. BUT WTF IT HAS THE NAME "SYAFIQ" WRITTEN ON THE FRONT OF THE DAMN TIE.
I SO DID NOT WANNA WEAR THAT. 
So I hid in the library for the rest of the retirement ceremony. :D 
Yes, I have a very close relationship with the library. HAHA.
I am just sooo rajin to actually read there. OH LALALAAAAA ;D

READING IS BLISS. *_*
(perfect moment of life. oh yeah. )



After recess, I went to the magazine room and blah blah blah.
And then I went back to class.
Only like half the class was present. == 
Class teacher came in and told us to clean up the class. 
Didn't know that our class was THAT dirty.
I mean SERIOUSLY weh. 
Paper plates, newspapers, KH projects...you say it, we've got it. 
Well, kind of. EH COME ON WE EVEN HAVE TUPPERWARE CONTAINING CHICKEN OKAY! And a packet of soup from the party a few days ago. ==
Such a contaminated class. ( usage of word may be wrong. XD ) 
Dust flew everywhere and the class literally smelled of cement. o.O
Some of the guys were outside doing whatever hell they're doing and so not helping (?) 

Anyways, after cleaning up the classroom, I felt a sudden gush of emotion rush through me. ( LOOOOL, what is this lah? writing poetry meh. = = ) 
Don't know why lah. Just feel so damn emo (???) wtff.
Maybe because of certain things, which I am not going to confess here. 
Why the hell would I ? THIS IS LIKE TOO PUBLIC MAN. 


Btw. 
Phuizee's transferring next year. :\ 
I am really gonna miss her. Another friend gone. 
We didn't even have a farewell party for her. T.T 
I'm gonna miss all those gossiping. Now I don't have anyone to gossip with. =.="
And laugh crazily with. ;(  I'm gonna miss getting beaten up by her too. lol. 
Just forget all those ridiculous fights we had okay? :) 
Have fun there :D 
Hangouts are a MUST when PMR is over. 



Xie texted me yesterday asking me if I wanted to go to the ECM Libra tennis tournament. 
I told my mom and she said no. -.- 
Because she and my bro weren't free during those days. 
But Xie said it was at KL and the accommodation was provided. :D
SOOOO, MOM AGREED HAHAHAHA. 
I haven't been playing tournaments for a long time already. :\
Wanna feel the tournament heat again! LOL. 
But I have to go for selections first lah. On the 23rd of Nov. Which is Tuesday.
If I qualify then I'd have to go to KL from 14th to 19th Dec. 
Jia Lin told me to not get my hopes up because they might not send a team because there were only a few of us. 
Well, worth a try! Wish me luck. ;D



Oh, and I'm SO BACK TO PLANTS VS ZOMBIES YO.

FUME-SHROOOOOOM   IS SO ADORABLE.  




Lalala. 



xoxo-
celineee.
did I mention how hot it is here?! 
gosh. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact