Skip to main content

Chapter 168 : Wee Wang Wang :D

I'm boooorrrreddd. 
Heh. :D

I just noticed that there are actually a lot of hot guys out there~ D:
Just not in Malaysia. -____- Seriously.
Malaysia dudes are..hmm. I don't know what to say. (:


Eeeeee David Lambert! HAHA. 
Love his eyes.


Alex Watson - younger brother of Emma Watson.
I still prefer David Lambert though. ;p 
Heh.


I'm not saying that only white dudes are hot.
Asians are hot too okaay. Just not Malaysians, please la. LOL.
Like 3rd Degreeee! They're canadians btw.
God I miss them. D:



Okay sorry Terry looks a lil bit gay here. 
But still. :) 


HAHAHA. He ish very very the tallll. 

AWWWWW. ;P 
Freakin heart this pic. So shweeet. 


Brian deactivated his account or something so I can only get his profile pics.
BUT STILLL. 
HAHAH.



Brian has the most amazing vocals I tell you.





The beginning sounds a lot like River Flows In You.
But heyyy, it's only a LITTLE PART. XD 


3rd Degree had disbanded in July 2010 because Brian and Don got signed into JYP Ent. and are currently training in Korea.
Good news and bad news. 
But I want 3rd Degree. D: 
Nonetheless, I can't wait for Brian and Don's training to be over! :P

I WANT TO GO TO CANADA. 
Fly me there anyone? 


Shoooo anyway, I think I know how to use kit lens already.

YESH IT'S ONLY THE STARTER LENS. 

HAHA epic failllll. 

I don't really like AF. Prefer MF mode. 

Here are some of the pics I took when I was bored.


First try. Didn't turn out good. -.-

Tiles. Too dark.
Fail. XD

Tammy. :P 


My precious Wee Wang Wang! ;D 
( Gx is crazy about him. Really. )

Ugly me. D:
It's clear so I didn't delete it haaa. XD

More photos @ Facebook.


Next topic - Kpop.
Kpop used to be so special. To me.
Because I was practically the only one who was crazy about them in school.
And I could stay in my own little world fantasizing about them once in a while,
or just write their name all over a piece of paper.
Now, I can say that half the school ( or even Malaysia ) is crazy about Kpop,
and you know why they are? 
Because SNSD is SO CUTE AND PRETTY. Aww. =.=
Get a life dude. 
But I'm not saying that Kpop should be left unknown.
It should be spread out to the whole world.
But these so-called Kpop lovers just appreciate their looks and not their songs.
WHAT FOR? 

Big Bang? Epik High? I used to be a fan of them. I am still now.
They are great singers, but nobody seems to admire their incredibility.
Just because they're not as hot as DBSK or Super Junior. 
DBSK and SuJu are great singers as well and I must say that I prefer their old songs better.
No offence to fans out there though.

2007/8, people barely knew kpop. 
And when I first heard it, I didn't really like it, initially because I didn't like their language.
But now it's okay lah. 
My first Kpop idol was of course DBSK. 
And then in less than a year, it was SuJu.
Well, stupid me, I idolized them because they were hot. ;D
Then came Big Bang.
Their song - Haru Haru touched me. 
Really touched me.
It was the most beautiful song I'd ever heard. 
From then on I became their fan.
It's been 2 years now. :)
Although I prefer their old songs, like Haru Haru, Lies, Last Farewell,
but their current songs aren't that bad too.
And I hope more people will like them not because of their looks, but for their beautiful voices and talents.
If you get offended by my ranting here,
then I'm sorry.
It's just my own opinion.

All I can say is,
I used to be a crazy kpop fan, 
I used to save hundreds of photos of kpop idols,
I used to listen to kpop all day long and never get tired of them,
I used to be a super active Youtuber, 
I used to watch videos of kpop idols, and is always the first to know what they're up to,
I used to be friends with kpop lovers from all around the world through Youtube,
I used to be a member of Soompi,
I used to stay up late during the holidays to chat with a crazy godsis of mine, 
I used to read fan novels of kpop idols all night long and cry whenever it's necessary (which is not, now),
and, I kinda miss those days. D:
I feel like going back. :( 

Although I am not really a super huge crazy kpop fan,
I still do admire some of them. (:





My youtube account. :) 
Not active anymore.
But you can see how active I was when I was 12. 
lolll. :D 



G-Dragon is my hubbyyyy, and always will be. 
lalalalala. 
love youuuu the most even though I have been crazy over a few hot guys.
HAHA. 





This one got feel hor! LOL. 
( Actually I unknowingly took this, it wasn't straight so I used Picasa to straightened it. Heh ;P )





xoxo-
celineeee.
say whut?
o.O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact