Skip to main content

Chapter 235: Chiang Mai Part II!

Hey hey~! So I am gonna continue blogging about my trip to Chiang Mai! Where was I ah?! And have you noticed that I didn't blog much about the food? That's the one thing I wasn't really satisfied about the whole trip! Most of the meals were buffet style so the food was almost the same. And then some of the meals were Chinese food lah. But we go Thailand to try out their food right? Lol. Except for one meal though. TOMYAM omnomnomz. The soup was awemazing. Would love a bowl right now hahahah. Okay. Let's continue.

We went back to Chiang Mai from Chiang Rai. Another 4-hour ride holy shit. Third day was the most boring lololol. Thus, the lack of pictures. But here are some.
We went to The White Temple first.


IMG_7438
Damn majestic hor. Sorry for my lack of photography skills. Couldn't get a better shot lol. 



IMG_7440
My brother, some random statue with a swag pose, and our kawaii tour guide hahahah.

UH. Then I forgot where we went already. But as I said this day was very boring lah hahah I don't think we went to any interesting places also. O_O
Oh ya, we went to Gems Gallery. No pictures because it was a boring place. Meh. Our family is not into gems and jewels. We are only interested in food lol. 
Then a leather factory I think. Another boring place hahahaha all expensive like shit I also got nothing to say.
In the end, our schedule progressed faster than expected so the tour guide had to bring us to Sweety House to buy omnoms.( It was supposed to be next day). 
Wah, their maggie mee hen cheap eh! 10 packets for 60 bahts. Which is equivalent to about RM6.
I haven't tried yet you know. 
We met another tour in the shop. They were from Macau I guess. Damn crazy their shopping. Can buy till not enough money to pay wtf. Your home country got no food is it LOL. Jk.
So that ended our Day 3 in Chiang Mai. Hen sien hor? .___. 

Day 4! It was the most exciting and terrifying one in my opinion lol you'll understand later. 
This day we were gonna visit lotsa animals! Say real one I am not an animal lover nor do I hate them. 
First stop. Maesa Elephant Camp!!! 

IMG_7449
The elephants are quite pitiful actually. Forced to do things. But then again, they are fed, bathed and played with here. So I guess everything has its good and bad lor. 

We had the opportunity to have a ride on the elephant! 
These pics are taken from my suckish phone so bear with the quality pls haha.
The owner bathing this little elephant!

Me and my mama on the elephant yay. 


Jia Sheng went on the ride alone LOL such bravery.

Then we went to feed the elephants. Okay, I was quite scared.


IMG_7451
My brotha with le bananas which got swooped in one second when he left it on the floor by an elephant ._____. 

Then the elephants proceeded to have their shower in the river. 

IMG_7469
THIS LITTLE ELEPHANT SO KAWAII PLAYING BY HIMSELF IN THE RIVER HAHAHAH LOOK AT THE JOY IN HIS FACE ^___^ 

After that it was the Elephant Show. I didn't take pics because I was lazy. :P 
Though I did take a few with my mom's phone but yes I am lazy to go fetch the phone to transfer pics thus no pics for you to see. Muahaha. 

The elephants are so intelligent. They could play the harmonica, play basketball/football and draw!
Their drawings were displayed and sold. Quite expensive. Around 2000-3000 bahts. 
Honestly their paintings were unbelievably pretty! Imagine the amount of time put in to perfect the paintings.
I salute them. 

Then we went to the Monkey School! THIS ONE I LAGI SCARED WTH. 
As we all know, monkeys are damn fierce even if trained lolol. 
The tour guide said the monkeys can touch us but we cannot touch them. O_O
Makes it even more scary.
Once again, no pictures because I was afraid the monkeys would grab them .____.
Paranoid me is paranoid. 

Next stop, we went to see cobras. 

IMG_7488
Only one pic HAHAHAH because the rest were blur wth. 

THIS COBRA SHOW HOR. KNS make me almost get heart attack.
The dude there said the snake was jumpy and it could jump very high lol. 
Then he attempted to pull the snake out of the basket. 
HE FREAKING THREW THE SNAKE TO OUR SIDE WTH. 
I hid behind my mom. My brother and Jia Wei siam to each side of the bench ahahahah. 
But guess what? The snake wasn't a snake. IT WAS A PIECE OF ROPE goddammit.
Walao luckily I got no heart attack. -____-
Good experience though HAHAHAHA. 

Next, we went to Long-neck Village. The place we were all anticipating to go! Haha. It was something different for all of us. Although at first I was quite scared because the long necks were quite gross to me lolol. I was wrong. The girls in the village are all so pretty :))) 
I kinda pity them that they had to go through the process of making their necks longer. /:
But what to do. It's their culture. 
Picture time!

IMG_7491
Pretty lady! This girl is not from the Long-neck family. They had many other types of families in the village staying together lah!

IMG_7496
This pretty little girl has make up on at such a young age! 
It is said to attract more tourists. 

IMG_7503
I am guessing this woman is the oldest and has the longest neck in the village!
Amazing yet scary at the same time. O_O

IMG_7513
Hahahaha asked to go learn about the culture of the Long-neck people but ended up playing with pups! 
SO KAWAII. Made me think of my Tangtang that was given away months ago. :'( 

Anyways! Next we went to Umbrella Factory which was recommended by my aunt.
We had no other place to go already lah lololol.
We ended up eating vendor food which was damn cheap RM0.50 for a stick of 4 small fishballs zomg.
And damn yummy also lor! It is like loklok in Malaysia ba. Ate around 3-4 sticks ahahahah.

Pic stolen from mom's facebook nyahaha. Me, mama and aunt. :B 

The next day we went back in the morning. My mom, uncle, Jia Sheng and Jia Yong vomited the night before. O_O 
Luckily we were going back on that day. Haiz. Jialat. 

This time on the plane they placed me with my family! 
A flight is so much more fun with my brother beside me HAHAHAHA. 
Anyways, it was a super fun trip!!! 
Next year I hope we are going to Australia or Taiwan LOLOLOL. :B 


Btw BBQ yesterday was GREAT! I'll blog about it tomorrow maybe. 
But tomorrow I am going out with Dion (she's going for NS soon T_T) so I see first okay! 
BUT I WILL DEFINITELY BLOG ABOUT THIS MEMORABLE DAY. 
HEHE.
GOODBYE.



x
Celine 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact