Skip to main content

Chapter 261: SEM BREAK BEGINS!

YES. I'm finally back to Melaka! My beautiful hometown. The place where my heart belongs. HEHE. Before my break I thought I'd have no one to meetup/hangout with because most of my friends JUST started going to college (Matriculation, MMU, Inti...) and I was quite sad about it. :(  Then when I was revising for Finals (more to that later), I received a whatsapp from Xin Yi!!!!


Embedded image permalink

HAHAHA I was honestly so happy you know. Like kena lottery. First person to book me (HAHA macam a lot of people want to book jiang.). I felt genuine happiness among my depressing studies at that moment. Hahahaha I SAW THE LIGHT shining upon my face (no seriously...because Whatsapp lights up the screen and reflect to my face...geddit geddit? Ok.).

Now on to the Finals. I don't know what to make of the marks. I didn't manage to achieve my ultimate aim hahaha but not too bad also. I scored 92 for both papers soo...:D I'm quite happy! I expected 80+ for both though, so I'm kinda shocked. I learnt that being over confident wouldn't make me a happy person :(  Like what happened in PT1 :(  HAHA but it's over now so no more sad faces!

I slept at 2am+ the day before wuwuwuwu. It's not because I was studying okay! I went to bed at about 12:30am but I kept having happy thoughts about going back to Melaka so I couldn't sleep LOLOL. I rolled and rolled then resorted in going to Facebook to see Sunway Confessions but there were no updates dafuq then I played 2048. You know what, I should have just went to study more until I got tired lmao. Maybe I could have gotten better results. ;___;

Oh yeah while I was studying, Chah Wei said he was coming back to Melaka! Then he said all of us could meet up. Then of course I was super happy again hahahahah (I'm easily satisfied okay don't judge.) cos every time they meet up I wouldn't be there!! *ugly sobbing with fat chins* Like finally! I'm glad the good news didn't affect my studies hehe. So relieved to get nice results so that I could go home happily!

And so I went out with these peopleee.

Glad to have met these lunatics.



Potty looks extremely drunk here wtf. And me laughing at Vic being formal lolol. 




One with the Bijes! Finally a proper group picture of all of us since December last year!!! Can't believe time has flown by so quickly. Bij Conference Hall makes my daily life more interesting hahahahah. They make my life worth living. ♥ P.S. 22 more days to One Year Anniversary of the Hall HAHAHAHAHAHA. I bet we're gonna be so emotional in the chat on that day. :'D 

Sigh. Seeing all these pictures make me miss them even more now. Don't know when is the next time we'll meet up like that again! It sucks because everyone's gonna have different holiday times aiyo. But it's okay! It's not impossible to meet up again. Till next time. :') 

I went to meet up with Dion today to watch Maleficent!! It was a such a good movie omg. Angelina Jolie played her role really well! I would watch it the second time if I have the chance hehehehe. No spoilers for those who haven't watched! Else I might get killed lololol. 

Then I went to her house to eat Bakuteh!! It's been a long time, my precious Bakuteh, I missed you. :'D Overall it was a nice meet up. She's going back to Cyberjaya already cos her classes start tomorrow. All the best childhood buddy! 

To all my kawan-kawan tersayang, I wish you guys all the best and good luck when school reopens!! Make the best out of it! Don't slack too much ah. Haha I love all of youuuuu.




x
Celine




Meeting you is always the highlight of my day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact