Skip to main content

Chapter 262: Kota Kinabalu trip Part 1!

Haiii my kawan-kawan tersayang (if there are any wtf). Sorry for being MIA hahaha was in PJ the past whole week! Oh right. JJ sent me the pictures Pz and I took hahaha. So first of all I post those pictures here first okay. Here here.


Lai lai my priceless ugly face fml.

看屁啊看!



Why my hair so wavy one ah. 



This is the best looking picture hahahahah. 

Yay Exo lololol. 

I think I look good here so....HAHAHAH. 

Okay! Shall start with my KK trip! Our flight was at 9:45am in the morning. We got to reach KLIA2 3 hours before...which means 6:45am. We woke up at 5am wtf because it takes 45 minutes to reach KLIA2 from my aunt's house in PJ. 

Wefie with dearest mommy! 

Went inside to wait for boarding. Then these uncivilized people came and conquered the priority seats WTF. The chinese aunty started it first! Her husband kept saying they couldn't sit but the wife so stubborn then talk so loud somemore. Aunty, you no moral is it? And uncle, why you go and sit also? -.- 
Sigh. Getting real disappointed with people these days. 

 Yoohoo! Reached KK and my granduncle brought us up to see the view! Sorry ah my phone camera quality not that good. (ps most of my pictures are taken with my mom's S4 or aunt's Note 3.)

Awkward smile with fat arms fml. 


Actually we didn't go anywhere special on the first day really O.O Cos all of us were already so tired and we were practically BURNING inside the air-conditioned-but-macam-no-aircond-van. -___- And somemore I sat at the back row right, the van wasn't tinted so the sun was shining brightly on my whole body WTF I almost dried up no joke. The moment we stepped into the hotel lobby we heaved a sigh of relief hahahahahha damn it was heaven yo.

HEHE mirror wefie with mommy in the hotel before heading out for din dinz. 

Picture stolen from my aunt HAHAHA. Our hotel's connected with a shopping mall - 1 Borneo so we decided to head inside to have a look. Came across Onn House restaurant. I had Char Siew spinach noodles. T'was alright. :) 


And thus our first day has ended. LOL. Failed blogpost. 

Moving on to the second day! Woke up at 5:30 freaking am. Went down to have a buffet breakfast provided by the hotel. The food was so-so, nothing special and it wasn't the kind of buffet that you would eat rounds and rounds without getting tired. The milk for the cereal wasn't even cold enough. 

The sun rises earlier in West Malaysia compared to East! So at 6am it was already very bright. And the sun sets earlier too (of course la wtf).

We went to some morning market! I got a small toy turtle for RM10 wtf. Macam very expensive right? Luckily I got it man. At the Filipino Market they sold it at RM25.90 WTFFFF so expensive weh. So moral of the story: If the price is okay and you won't see it anywhere else with an affordable price, BUY IT. 

HEHE. My shadow looks better than me. /sobs


Cousin love! LOLOL. 

 Beautiful place!

Then we went to Mari-mari Cultural Village. I didn't know we had to walk in the jungle and I regretted wearing skirt wuwuwuu T_____T I thought we were only watching the performance!!!! 





They keep dead bodies of their relatives in this vase thingy O.O 
But this is only the replica lah. The real one is much bigger. 

 The right dude has slayed 4 heads......(The left one was our tour guide btw)
Jia Sheng literally "opening" the air-cond HAHAHAHA. Tour guide said this is the natural aircond by the Murut people! So cool. But the roof weighs like 6kg wtf. And it becomes heavier when it rains wtf. 

 Orang Bajau frying Kuih Jala for us!!! So nice eh.

 Heh. So friendly.

 Jia Sheng macam yes but his first shot macam lou feng hahahahha.

The baby monkey is so cute!!!! 

 Showing off our tattoos HEH. Kidding. These are just henna lulz.

 Yay dance performance!!


We headed to the Crocodile Farm afterwards! 

Lol shit hair because it was getting hotter and hotter.

This monkey didn't want to look into the camera :( 




 It opened its mouth and stayed there for a few minutes LOL. Are all crocodiles like this?

 This poor crocodile's injured I assume. :( 

HEH. Caught one crawling back to land after a swim. x) 

We headed to my second granduncle's house! 


My second granduncle Danny! :D 

After that we went to eat dinner. At 5:30pm wtf. Damn early oh. BUT THE DINNER WAS SO SCRUMPTIOUS. I dunno why but the vege they cook in KK is like damn nice????? How they cook one????? Normally I would just eat a few strands HAHA but when I was in KK I ate so much omg. Now talking about this mak me hungry alrdy wtf. 

Ok lah. Part 1 done! More pictures to come in part 2 (day 3 and day 4) yo! 
Heh thanks for reading! 


x
Celine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact