Skip to main content

Chapter 264: KK trip part 2!

Honestly I totally forgot about this post! LOL. But then I don't think anyone cares right. *crickets chirping*

Sokay. I care. T_T

On the third day, we rented a van (and a driver) to visit Kundasang! It was the highlight of the whole trip I guess. Because we got to visit the most places on this day.

 Omg #sleepyfaceftw. But my hair looks okay so that's good.

Our first venue was Rumah Terbalik! 




\
很爱装嘛 hahahahah.

OOOOH SELFIE TIME. 8D 

Then the driver dropped us off at this suspended bridge. The sky was so beautiful omg.






有feel没有?! Aiyo not I take de hahahah. Credits to my aunt! Regretted not taking a similar one! Could have been an awesome profile picture. 

Next we went to Kota Kinabalu National Park wheeeeee!

I name this "The Road To Success". Nah I'm just kidding I ain't that deep.


And yay I'm in the middle of The Road To Success. 8D 
Okay lame. Sorry.

This is damn chio right. It's like a really huge rabbit hole. 

Huge Rafflesiaaaaaaa. 



This is the interior! DAMN CHIO. 

I look really retarded here lol.

My cousin wearing his "I M FAT" shirt when he isn't even that fat anymore...
Awkward.


Ooh OOTD post maybe? With my awkward pose dammit. My mom randomly whipped up her phone so I just smiled HAHAHHA.


Next we headed to Memorial Park. 
Pijak sampai kau mati 8D 
LOLOL jk. 



Kawaii desione~ 


I think this poem is beautiful.


Jia Sheng acting like a chao ahbeng sitting like this hahahaha.


Yay group photo! 

And then we went for lunch. 
THIS IS THE BEST LUNCH IN KK EVER. Everything was just delicious! Thinking about it makes me drool omg. 
It wasn't any fancy restaurant. Just a normal shop. 

Sorry it's blur. So this is Mee Tuaran! It looks like maggie goreng lah but I assure you that it's not. 
Scrumptious!

Normal fried rice and chun juan on top. I love it lor!!!!! 


One thing I don't understand is that the vege they cook in KK damn tasty!!!! You don't see this plate of cabbage like not nice ah. It's SUPER YUMMY I tell you. 


Next we went to the this nice place of nature. Hahahaha. Ok lah. I forgot the name already sorry. T_T





 Then we went to Dairy Farm!!!!!! YAYYYY. My little cows. 8D 

This goat is damn adorable right!!! 

 I look like I'm so scared of this cow here hahahaha. But I managed to touch it so that's nice. 8D







After that, we still had some time left. So the kind driver brought us to eat Hutan Babi!!!


 YUMSSSSSS. It looks disgusting lah but then it's nice okay. Must try! 

SAN CHULOW though. Hahahaha. 



Fourth day! It was the day we went home. Time flies eh. Our flight was at 6:45 I think. So we had a little time to spare for our last day in KK. My granduncle fetched us all in his Avanza to visit Kota Kinabalu Wetlands Centre! 

I guess it was a bad idea to wear a tank top fml cos all the mosquitoes attacked my arms effortlessly. T_T 
I thought we weren't going anywhere ma so I wore kinda casually lor. 


 Now you know what I meant about looking hideous when my picture is taken from above? lol. 


Before lunch, we went to this place where they had many traditional houses for us to visit. It was similar to the Cultural Village but this was a bit modern. 
So this is me standing on the wooden trampoline as I aim the prize lololol. 





My granduncle brought us to this shop he likes!
It looks like a very small bowl but omg I tell you, I couldn't finish LOL. 
My aunt said: "Wa first time you can't finish ah!" 
Three huge meatballs (It looks smaller here honestly), three chun juan, 2 prawns!!!!! YUMMY. 
So sad I couldn't finish you know. Sigh.

Then we were sent back to the hotel. We spent around 2 hours there waiting for my uncle to fetch us hahahahahhaah.


Ok lah. Finished for this post officially! 



Overall I think this short trip was a much needed one lol. Although it wasn't very far away, and within Malaysia, I think anywhere with my family is good enough already. I am so so blessed to be able to spend time there. It's such a beautiful place. I'd definitely visit it again in the future sometime! :D 





x
Celine




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact