Skip to main content

Chapter 173 : The. Day.

Tomorrow is undoubtedly THE. DAY.
 
The day when we all have to start all those nonsense all over again.
And by nonsense I mean those tuition classes, everyday staying back at school..you name it. 

I AM SO SICK OF IT.

SICK. OF. IT. 

( If you watch Phineas and Ferb, you'll get what I mean. If you don't, that means you suck. Boo for you. :D )
Haaaaih. I don't feel like going back to school.
IT STINKS. IT JUST TOTALLY STINKS. 
Being back to school is like flushing your head down the toilet and die there. FOREVER. 


Come to think of it, I have nothing much to say, except that
I didn't buy new school uniforms - didn't have to, considering how long my uniform was when I was in Form 1.Thanks mom. :\
I nearly lost my Geography textbook - found it. :) I stashed it somewhere on top of the socks cupboard. :\
I promised myself to not touch the laptop anymore - didn't work. Why do you think I'm here?
I am actually here because my mom wanted me to type stuff for her. - I am not typing. 
I don't wanna go back to school - because I just hate the fact that we're facing PMR this year. 

Okay, that's kind of a lot to say.

But the most important thing about 2011, is that if I get friggin` straight A's in PMR, I'd get a Canon 550D. HAAAAAA. TAKE THAT YOU MOTHAAAFCKAA. :D 

But if I don't, I'd just...cry alone in my room. 


Saddening isn't it? 



T.T



I DON'T WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
BUT, if I don't go back to school, I won't be able to study (unless I am really intelligent enough to study on my own), if I don't study, I won't be able to face PMR, and if I don't face it, I won't be able to get straight A's, and if I don't get straight A's, I WON'T BE ABLE TO GET MY DSLR. 

SO FUCK YEAH, I LOVE SCHOOL. ♥ 

Dayuum, I change my mind pretty quickly. 


2010 has been a wonderful year filled with all those ups and downs. 
Of course there are moments when we get down, but there are always people who will help you up,
and then helping you face the world again.
I really appreciate those people who have helped me in every aspect. 
No matter those scoldings, those advices, they really helped me get a grip on myself. 
Now everyone has their own New Year's resolutions right?

I'd like to write mine down as well :) 

1. The most important thing : GET FRIGGIN` STRAIGHT A'S BABY. ♥ 
 
2. FLY TO KOREAAAA. ♥ 

3. Improve in Tennis. :D

4. Get a High Distinction in SnD and get the hell out of the class. ( I seriously do not wanna stay there anymore )

5. Get a friggin Distinction in ABRSM Grade 5. ( which is of course, highly impossible. but I'll try anyway. Don't be surprised when I get 130 marks yo. :D Just kidding. )

6. If possible, get Top 10 in class for every test. OH YEAH. ( such high expectations. this will totally lead to the rubbish bin. haih. )

7. GO TO TAIWAN!!!!!

8. CONVERSE!!!

9. STUDY EVERY SINGLE DAY. ( another highly impossible thing to do. if it's me.)

10. No internet except for weekends. ( i am gonna die laaah like that. but it will so totally help in contributing 8As for PMR. <3 )


I don't think they're resolutions anymore. -___-
They're like some kind of wishlist or something.
Whateverrrr. wo xi huan jiu ke yi liao laaaaaa! :P 



I wish I could fulfill even 3 out of 10 of the list. :P 
Then I'd be a happy muffin. :D *__*  Why the hell muffin? 
Because muffins are nice okaaay. 


 


It'd be awfully nice of you to get me some converse sneakers or better still, 550D. :D help me with my worst subjects so I can guarantee my Straight A's. :) 



 
Ugh, and my brother is totally crappy about me using the laptop. -_____-
HE OBVIOUSLY USED LONGER OKAY. Pffft. 





k bye. 










xoxo-
celiinnee. 
life is gonna suck from now on. 
believe me, it will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact