Skip to main content

Chapter 176 : Flu. Cough. Flu. Cough.

It allllll started when I was at BM tuition.
I was doing my work and suddenly, I coughed.
After 30 seconds, I coughed again.
Then it got worse by the day. Later on I was down with the menacing flu.

AND I AM STILL NOT RECOVERED YET.

DAMN YOUUUU anonymous people for coughing without covering your damn mouths. 
Well, I can't recall anyone who coughed or sneezed with their mouths open :\
But I sure as hell know a lot of people do that.
I, for one. :) HAHAHA. How ironic. 
So it all comes back to meeee ): 
I was the one! I WAS THE ONE WHO SNEEZED AND ACCIDENTALLY GOT FLU. 
Nooooooo. D: 

Say whut?
The flu is getting on my haemoglobins, which is then mixed ( I forgot what word to use lollll ) with oxygen to form oxyhaemoglobin, which will be pumped from the heart to other parts of the body, e.g. the brain. 
I know my science sucks because flu doesn't really affect the haemoglobins in my body. Or does it? *does stupid face* 
Yay I'm going to officially fail science. And I'm still trying to comprehend Chapter 1, which is about haemoglobiinsssss. and stuff. 


So, technically, I spent the past few days sneezing and coughing away like a sick old man. 
It's been, what, 3 days? Oh wow, it felt like ages. Dammit :\ 
Make it go awaaaay.

Haaaaaih. Another thing I hate is stupid clashes.
It's already starting. -___- 
I officially hate Fridays and Saturdays, because that's when the clashes happen. 
Friday - Piano class. Camps are usually held on Fridays. Go dieeee.
Saturday - Tennis lesson. Activities like Station Games are usually held on Saturdays. Go dieeee number 2.
I might not get into the state team this year maann if I continue on like this. :\
I'd have to sacrifice one of them. -__- Scout or Tennis. 
These 2 are equally important to me. ): How could I sacrifice laa. 

And by the way, I'd die to have a new, sensible and less pervy PJ teacher. -__-
Which sensible teacher would ask you to crawl between your friend's two legs to get to the other side? 
It is so obscene, no? 
Just the thought of it makes me wanna pukeee. 
fyi, he's so gay. The games he asks us to play are gay games. 
But I am not a gay. So why must I play his gay games? 
( LOL I sound so much like an Autistic child here. Not tryina make fun of autistic children. Just saying. No offense.)

Talking about Autistic childrennnn, :) 
I'm currently reading House Rules by ze famous Jodi Picoult. (: 
Her books are mostly about a child having a rare sickness, but something happens in the family,
and blaaah. And well, someone dies in the end. -_____-

Nobody died in House Rules, according to Xinyi.
After HR, I think I'm going to go back to the old library books. :) 
They have been pulverized and abused so many times, but then, some of them are still good books.
And, they're freeeee. You don't have to pay 35.90 to read a book.

To Kill A Mockingbird, HERE I COMEEE. Right after HR. Teeheee. :D



xoxo-
celine.
clash of the titans zzzz.
p.s.: mom is nagging. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact