Skip to main content

Chapter 243: Happy Valentine's Day!





Source: Google

Hello hello! So as all of you know, tomorrow is Valentine's Day! Hohoho. And it's also the 15th day of CNY! It's all really exciting for the couples out there especially girls wtf cos they can demand whatever they want from their bf/husband HAHAHAHAH okay la jk. Actually, as cliche as it sounds, everyday is Valentine's Day if your significant other treats you right and loves you. You don't have to specifically shower all the love to your partner on this day by giving him/her expensive gifts. Sometimes, a small gesture or a handwritten card may be super sweet as well. To me lah. Or just a small note is fine. In fact, I think everything that is handmade is cute. I like handmade stuff because it means you actually put in the extra effort to complete the gift. The end product doesn't really matter at all?


I remember when I was first entered high school, I was really excited for Valentine's Day HAHAHAHAHA. Okay lah, I admit lah. I was hoping to receive something lollll. /shy/ AIYA I young ma! DON'T JUDGE ME K. There was this delivery thing going on in school. You buy something for a special someone and this group of people will deliver it for you to that someone's class on V-day. Kinda cool right? Yeah my friends received quite a number. /side eyes them with envy/ HAHAH. But then I was excited for them! Really! Cos I wanted to know who sent the gifts! /kepo/



I was hoping this tradition would never stop in school. But I think it stopped after 2/3 years. Nobody was willing to do it anymore I guess. Or was there? Dunno lah. I forgot. I was single all the time anyway hahahahahahahaha.


Embedded image permalink

HAHA I find this picture amusing. Lol. All you singletons out there!! Fret not. It is not the end of the world if you don't have a Valentine. Seriously though. It gets kinda annoying when people complain about being single. There is absolutely nothing wrong being single lah. Aiyo, you complain then a random person will come out and be your Valentine for a day? You think what. Aladdin ah. Got genie wtf.

Single then single lah! Valentine's Day isn't always about relationships. You can celebrate it with your family and friends. And somemore V-day is just a name. Don't have to be so pathetic and be sad cos you're single.

Love is like a nuclear reaction. It happens randomly and spontaneously, when you least expect it to. (Why am I even comparing it to a nuclear reaction lol?????) It can happen anytime and anywhere. When love comes knocking on your door, be prepared to handle it yo! :P fyi, I ain't no love guru k. I am just saying all this based on what I see on tv/internet or other sources hahahahahahah. I am only a kid. T___T But yeah. When it is meant to be, it will be. No rushing is needed. The right person will come along when you least expect it to. Yeah, love is that simple. Why do we have to complicate it anyway? Maybe I will understand when I grow older. But then again, I want it to stay as simple and sweet as possible.

For this year's V-day! I'mma stay at home yo! Lololol. Hopefully my mom and I are able to catch a movie at Aeon or something. Yes. A date with my momma. :)



Am I single or attached? It's for me to know, and for you to find out. Nyan. 8D




x
Celine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact