Skip to main content

Chapter 246: FOOOOD



Hi. Previous posts have been...:S HEH.
I'm the type of person who pens down my thoughts on something instead of gobbling them up and leave them there forever. I have small heat capacity...(according to someone .____.). I am sensitive about certain things (normally pet peeves. depending on the situation) but forgets about it easily after a while. I hate A LOT of things. Really....a lot a lot. Lol. I get easily annoyed on most days. I hate bad grammar. I hate people PDA-ing on facebook. I hate people stepping on other people's insecurities (as the prev post). And maybe lots more... I am badass like that HAHA.

I will feel very uncomfortable if I don't say it out to someone or type it somewhere. ;______; So yes, forgive me for my angry posts lol. I will try to manage my anger and sensitivity ok. "把脾气拿出来叫本能,把脾气压下去叫本事。" right? :D Anger management ftw. Maybe stop whining so much. Ok new year's resolution for 2014 (Maybe a little too late...hmm) : Stop whining and get things done.


BUT THEN THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS I LOVE TOO.

Like food. FOOOOOOOOOOOOD. 8D

One dish I would like to try is Eggs Benedict.



Hello can you see how much of a beauty this is????
English muffin topped with bacon strips, perfect poached eggs and Hollandaise sauce. T_____T

I have never tried before. I watched Xiaxue's GTL on Youtube and there was this episode where she learnt how to make egg dishes. Walao eh. Both of my favourite food. Bacon and eggs. SUCH A PERFECT COMBI HOR.

Then again I think it's gonna cost a lot. Sigh. Nvm the cost. Would like to try it one day. :)


They say food looks better in cartoons... It's true lah ok.


The holy Krabby Patty!!!!! *Angel music*
Trust me. EVERYONE wonders how the Krabby Patty tastes like.

Sorry. Couldn't find a better cartoon pie picture lol. Yeah I've never tried pie before in my life. They look so good in cartoons though, especially when there's the heat thingy above. Makes it ten times more yummier. Does it taste equally good in real life too? Cos it doesn't look very appetizing LOL. #paranoidme


Pizza also always looks better on tv lor dunno why. 


Anyone remembers this hugeass pizza on That's So Raven? HAHAHAHA. Best episode ever.
Truth be told, I am sick of pizza at the moment. I had 30+ coupons of Pizza Hut last year. I lost count of how many pizzas I actually ate throughout November-December. I don't wanna know either. -.- 

Next dish. RAMEN. Ramen looks good in cartoons AND in real life. RAMEN IS LOVE. THIS IS A FACT. WHY AM I SHOUTING LOL. I get excited when I talk about good food. 


Behold, earthlings. Ramen from AJISEN RAMEN. They have the best ramen!!!!!!! Sigh. 
The price is so expensive though lol. I think RM19.90 per bowl. But then it is heaven. I'm not even kidding. 
Used to go there to "celebrate" anything happy with my momma. I think the Ajisen Ramen shop in Aeon close down already?? So sad. The soup...The meat...The mee.. The egg... All so perfectly perfect I can't even explain how it feels like to indulge in this bowl of happiness. 

If you ask me what my favourite food is....I can't answer that!!!!! T_T 
Because there is just too many. I have different cravings all the time. I may crave Ramen...I may crave Nasi Lemak...I may crave Watanho...I may crave McD. Lol I guess this is what we all get when we live in a multiracial country. I feel very blessed. We get to eat good food from all sorts of culture. Roti Canai and Nasi Lemak are my faves tooooooo. 

Ahhhh. I am hungry already. I only ate a piece of bread in the morning okay. Now I'm just waiting for my mom to come back so that we can go have Coconut Shake for lunch lol. Then off to Aeon to catch The Lion Men!!! YAY. So happening. Lolol.

All these are LIES hahahaha. I stay at home most of the time. T_T 

Btw, SPM results are in 20 days!! Holy mama. 3 more weeks. I am so nervous. Sigh. Whatever comes, comes lah hor. Can't do anything about it dy. Jia you bah. 

I shall write more posts that make me happy. Happy posts are so much less stressful than ranting posts HAHAHA. #fact 



x
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact