Skip to main content

Chapter 244: Erxin

Hello. The reason why I didn't update for so long is because I seriously have nothing to update lol. My life is so mundane right now I think I can summarize my whole 3 months of holiday in one post lor.

And somemore hor once I post stuff then my friends will start judging me hahahahaha. Like Jia Ying judged my Valentine's post. Say I describe love until very weird. Fine lah. Like that lah now. It wasn't supposed to be serious anyway. *sulks* Then this Phui Zee go and judge me again lol. Say I geli. Walao. Suan liao. ;A;
Then coconuthead (although he changed his hairstyle but then it's growing back again hahahaha) judged my v-day post, say very inspiring. DIAM LAH.

WHY YOU ALL LIDDAT. T_T

K nvm. I am not small gas. I will forgive all of you de. ^.^ hahahaha erxin. Ok lo. I admit I am erxin. Sometimes only. Other times I am still very awesome.

Just now in Bij Conference Hall I asked them how it all started. Walao we maintained the group chat until damn long pls. We started from June or July I think. After jamboree. Lol. Don't know how it happened also. ZC said Chin Tee (his nickname is Potty in the Hall) was the one who added people to the chat LOL. Yuan lai he is the founder!!! I started the Bij thingy then dunno which genius came up with Bij Conference Hall lol. Quite funny to think about it. Jamboree really made us closer eh?

I couldn't find our very first messages cos I accidentally left the group in September. Blame mah laggy phone. I wanted to delete another group convo then wtf I 手滑 and delete BCH T_T Haih sad life haha. I remember I went to bug everyone to add me back in the convo then everyone was busy or sleeping that time. I ovary-act (pun intended) lah! Keep spamming "WEIII ADD ME BACK LEH." hehehe. I didn't want to miss on any juicy gossip ma. It's a bij thing k.

Oh. Today is our founder, Potty's birthday!!!!! 18 years old dy wor. Old liao. Last year you had your birthday in school lol. The filthy Pra Pentarafan which I missed out on most activities cos I was at MSSM HEHE. So, Happy Birthday 大外甥!Wish you all the best in your future undertakings. I'm sure your SPM sure ace one lor right. Don't say no ah. Stay forever sweet with Andelin. 8D

Woohoo schooling days lol. My pinafore is still senget. Meh. 

Thanks for being such a good friend, teaching me add math and bio and other stuff. Continue to stay fluffy and awesome. Although sometimes we quarrel and I would get mad at you, but hey, I forgive you. HAHAHAHAHA. (macam everything is his fault lol sorry lah Potty XD)

Sorry for the times that we called you Heavy Colour (direct trans of 重色), we didn't really mean it hahahahaha. You've done a good job balancing girlfriend and friends and studies. Now that you're in NS, and you probably don't know the existence of this blog or blogpost, so I'm not gonna say much more lah hahaha. Happy Birthday once more, Fluffs. 



*le waits for judging to happen few days later* don't judge me anymore lah people!!!!! 

/cries and goes to my corner 




x
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 290: Being a CAT-ACCA student

Hello. I just wanna get this off my chest for a bit. DISCLAIMER: This is merely my own understanding of the whole programme. Please don't flame me for wrong information lol. WHAT ARE CAT AND ACCA?  CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technician. Yeah, people laugh at the term "technician" but in layman terms it is just another name for Foundation in Accountancy. No idea why they used CAT though; probably because they don't want people to mess it up with Foundation in Arts? Anyways, one thing I dislike is when people ask me what I'm currently doing. When I say CAT, EVERYONE doesn't get it. So I just say "Oh I'm doing accounting." which sounds pretty weak but then it's easier than explaining the whole shit a gazillion times to different people and yet they STILL don't get it. :( ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Alright, so here's the thing. ACCA is a professional body (sort of like a club, really.

Chapter 319: Reflections

It's 12:44am and I have a lot on my mind. I feel like I haven't been able to give my 100% since the beginning of the year. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess it was because it was fast approaching one of my goals in the firm which was to get promoted to Senior Associate and subsequently tendering afterwards. The plan in my head was solid - I start applying in June, just slightly 2 weeks before the official promotion announcement, I get a call from HR after a week or so, an official interview by the managers after 2 days, and in July I was good to go. Plans always deviate, don't they? In June I find myself still in the midst of peak; whoever said that June was the start of off peak is a liar. However I also found myself avoiding to update my resume; I think a part of me still wanted to stay. I believe it was the comfort zone calling - I have good bosses, my portfolio was okay (I am taking over a job meant for an Assistant Manager), I am familiar with everything that

Chapter 320: I've not been well recently

 Not sure how to begin this post. My heart is beating really fast right now and I need to vent my feelings somewhere. I haven't been in a good mental state for a while now. I am suffering. I have been trying my best to see the good in everything and it has been exhausting. I guess I'd been dismissing my negative feelings because I feel like I should be grateful and appreciative for everything I have right now - which I am, don't get me wrong.  I'm having a difficult time relaxing properly recently. Even when I'm just chilling and watching Netflix, a sense of uneasiness just comes creeping on me; and it stays with me. I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I just feel so restless and on most days I feel like I've lost my sense of identity.  All the things that once make me happy have lost their ability to do so. I feel like a lifeless robot each day, just surviving and not living. Achievements aren't able to make me feel anything too. In fact